what was your favourite film

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost
Grease 1
Dirty dancing.

Oh i just loved the cheesy films from back then, you cant beat them! If im ever feeling down, or its raining and miserable outside, i'll watch one of these films, i love em!!

Grease and Watership down

Oh and grease....my fave song from the film is Grease is the world.

Mines Hopelessly devoted to you! I always wanted to be Sandy! lol

can anyone rember treasures of the snow?

Definitely has to be the 'The Wizard of Oz' for me.

I watched it about three times before I realised it went from black and white (or sepia) to colour when Dorothy got to the land of Oz.

My ten year old daughter loves absolutely loves the film 'Grease'

Ooooh I just remembered the other film I used to love (how could I have forgotten?)
'Close encounters of the third kind' with Richard Dreyfuss.

As a child (ie under 10) it was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang cos I wanted to be Truly Scrumptious and swing on that swing in her floaty white dress.

As a teen it was Grease, I wanted to be Rhizzo!

And now my all time fave is Steel Magnolias, doesn't matter how many times I've watched it I always howl with laughter and tears. :lol: :cry: . There are so many one liners from it, and the cast is just brilliant. The part where Sally Field marches down the hospital corrider is probabbly my all time best clip in a film, she is such a brilliant actress.

Mind you I've just sat and watched Dirty Dancing and I love that too "nobody puts baby in the corner", or "i was carrying water melons ..."!!!!!

Mary Poppins, Bed knobs and broomsticks, E.T and Drop Dead Fred!

my fave as a kid was grease i remember me and my mum curled up on the couch with jam and waffles...loved it.
then it was dirty dancing
now its pride and prejudice with colin firth all 6 hours of it ..i could watch it every week.....
oh i do like stepmum with julia roberts...thats a right neck twisting tear jurker
and sass...i love steel magnolias...cause i love dolly

I loved drop dead fred! still love it now!! One of my other fave's was Labryinth.....i used to fancy David Bowie!!:eek: hehe!! xx:hug: xx

My favourite movie when I was a youngin has to be "Annie" I loved it so much....

.. is it wrong that I still love it?!?....

the sun'll come out... tomorrow.... ok im gonna stop singing now....

now its pride and prejudice with colin firth all 6 hours of it ..i could watch it every week.....
oh i do like stepmum with julia roberts...thats a right neck twisting tear jurker
and sass...i love steel magnolias...cause i love dolly

I totally love P & P with Colin Firth - might not be classed as a film but who cares and I have to watch it from start to finish and I love Dolly Parton - god I thought I was the only one.

I also remember my first video rental. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun with Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt - anyone remember this?

I'm a huge fan of the oldies. I adore To Be or Not To Be (well, pretty much every Carol Lumbard movie). I also loved the Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddie films. Specifically Naughty Marietta and The Merry Widow.

My favourite movie when I was a youngin has to be "Annie" I loved it so much....

.. is it wrong that I still love it?!?....

the sun'll come out... tomorrow.... ok im gonna stop singing now....

Oh I forgot all about Annie........it's a hard not life for us, it's a hard not life for us.........:lol:

Love it !

Latest posts

Back