What Wella/Matrix colour to acheive this look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
Hi guys, I love the colour of mollie kings hair so much, but im not quite there to acheiving the clean ashy blonde that she has. SO just wondered what colours you guys would suggest in either wella or matrix to acheive this look?
I am a base 6 and have a full head of colour in matrix ULA with weaved bleach hilights 3% throughout, then i tone afterwards with colorfresh 0/6.but i still feel quite a warm blonde particularly the majority of the depth in between the bleach hilights. any suggestions?
heres the inspiration pic of target shade

Attachments

• mollie-king-and-david-gandy-pic-rex-features-422643464.jpg
    mollie-king-and-david-gandy-pic-rex-features-422643464.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 754
Personally I'd do v-light + 10vol X 2 packets
UL-Aa with 40vol x 1 packet
10p with 40vol x 2 packets

ok lovely thanks for that. would you scrap doing full head regrowth ula, because i have full head of that at the mo. also would you take the 10p through as i know some of the matrix shades particularly ula has a tendency to grab on prelightened hair?

Yeah just foil, no do Roots 10p 40vol ends 10p 10vol x

Brill thanks lovely. would you take straight through or do the ends towards the end of processing time? also how long do you leave matrix to develop without heat partucularly the ula range? sorry so many questions im still awaiting to go on the matrix course its not untill later on in the year!

Never use matrix with heat!! Leave socolor 35/45 and I'd put 10p all way through personally, if its a bit too toned it washes out but you won't really see it with the other colours x

Brill thanks honey . Iv never used it with heat and usually leave the ula on my roots for 45 mins just wanted to check that was correct development time as it does differ from wella which is what i predomently trained in and still mainly use but im wanting to incoporate more of the matrix,, thanks again lovely really appreciate your input. xx

Latest posts

Back