What Wella reds should I use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ldubb23

Reaction score
One of my clients wants this red and I really want to use wella on her because I know how well the reds work but I'm not quite sure what formula I should go with any suggestions would be helpful thanks :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 5,249
One of my clients wants this red and I really want to use wella on her because I know how well the reds work but I'm not quite sure what formula I should go with any suggestions would be helpful thanks :)

Always remember to say what is your client natural base, if she has colour on her hair and those things

That looks like quite a coppery red in that pic. Is that Wat you would b aiming for or are u thinking more of a red red?

O sorry I'm new to this lol, her natural level is a 5 and right now she has like a faded 6RV on her hair

That looks like quite a coppery red in that pic. Is that Wat you would b aiming for or are u thinking more of a red red?

Yeah on roots look more copper
Ends more red

I'm aiming for that coppery red but more then red then copper

Wat base are u aiming for?

66/44 can b quite a coppery red I find. Can always add a dash of 0/43 to put a bit more copper.
Can't quite remember but colour touch do a 66/45 (I think) or it could b 66/46 this is a gorgeous red (don't have a shade chart with me at the min). You could do that all over and do a few panels of a bit more coppery red to give the red a bit more dimension to it

I agree with piercednige, 66/44 is more coppery to me. 66/45 is lovely but my all time fave is 66/46. I would recommend that.

Thanks that sounds good my first thought was going with like a 66/45 something along those lines lol so I might go with that formula :)

Latest posts

Back