What were you doing this time last year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time last year I had just been referred for ivf, now a year on, an operation, both fallopian tubes missing & another miscarriage later I am just waiting for my drugs to arrive to begin ivf round 2! So much happens in a year! Xx

Oh & I've ordered shellac! xx

Ha ha ha thanks Becca, it's my 3rd bambino though so I've long since forgotten what sleep and personal time is :).

Lush lash, I wish you the very best if luck and will keep fingers crossed for you.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :) xx

I was pretty much bouncing off the walls and swinging round the chandeliers with excitement about going to see the man of my dreams in April 2012, little did I know I would actually bump into him before even seeing his show! :eek: Thank goodness I didn't actually as my excitement was bad enough just knowing I was going to see him in the flesh!

I was also trying to wind down my Ann Summers business, which I still haven't managed to do, but that will be happening this year and I will be putting my heart and soul into my nails!

This time last year I had been a mobile nail tech for just 5 months. I had recently invested in Shellac and was panicking because noone was interested!! Oh how things change... I had my first CND course with Liza Smith and loved it - since then, Shellac has been my bread and butter.

I was also studying psychology with the Open University and my sister was pregnant with her 2nd child, celebrating the 1st child's 1st birthday. I have since dropped out of the Psychology course (business got busier and you can guess what I preferred lol) and my beautiful youngest nephew is nearly 1, the eldest nearly 2 :)

Xxx

oh well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug::hug::hug:

This time last year I lost my dog, cat, baby and friend all in the same month. My husband got made redundant and we had to move in with my parents. I had also just moved my business to a new area so didn't have any clients. Looking back last year was HARD!!

This year things are looking up, business is going well, husband is starting out on his own and getting there and I'm pregnant again.

This time next year we plan to be back in our own home with a gorgeous new bambino and hopefully two successful business's!!

that sounds like a REALLY tough year Im glad that things are looking positive!! :hug:

I was in hospital waiting to hear if my body was attacking my liver :( I'd given up all hope of opening my own salon and was pretty low. I was told I may need to be on medication for the rest of my life and to expect long hospital stays :(

Now Ive had my gallbladder removed (not my liver lol) and I've opened my own salon! I feel much better and I can see my future ring better :)

What a difference a year makes :)

Raising an almost 4 year old and an almost 1 year old. Can't believe how fast time flies.

Latest posts

Back