What would you do with these nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ur advice was amazing look at the cuticle so I did this is l&p and I think I find it much easier than hard gel.
And I used tips but thank you thank you
For all ur help look what a difference ur advice made.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390952887.917600.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390952925.213538.jpg
Here some more pictures
I never can take a good one

end of the day it was you...xx and you sound on a great hi and rightly so thank you for sharing massive thumbs up xx i love L&P
did you feel ok using tips

they look fab!!

AH ...!!massive changes ,brilliant love it well done :D
really proud of you wow they look like a totally new hand woman etc

I am on a real high I over came a hurdle and nails is everything it what I love and what I want to be good at.
The tips were fine Cnd tips are great so easy to use and blend

keep this thread alive xx

After the high of last week came down with a bump as she texted that one has chipped
It been about a week they were done with so much love and care please can u advice me

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391523930.721428.jpg
There was no reason they should of come off I am such a perfectionist. Starting to think this had a little help

My nails I like this, I was a biter from the age of about 5 years old, I finally stopped when I was 21 (I have no idea what stopped me!!) I also have tiny nails, and I cannot keep nails on for love nore money. My teensy tiny little fingernails are ski slope nails, just to make things even more difficult for me!! Haha. I have been to so many nail techs, and even NSS (before I knew they were bad!!) and nothing stays on my nails for longer than a week. Sorry, that's probably not much help at all (I don't do extensions yet).... just wanted to say maybe it's not something you've done xx

You need to see her, swipe the nail with Scrubfresh and see if there is any stress damage to the nail plate, layers ripped off. If there is then force has prized it off, whether it was caught or she did it herself. If there's no obvious damage then it would suggest application. Either way you need to see it in person if you can rather than a photo x

Apparently she picked her son up and it fell it could of got caught

You know your client and of course I don't, but looking at those cuticles I would put money on the fact that she's not being honest with you - she is a biter!

I was a nail biter and I'd say she isn't bring truthful either.
Even with soft nail that I have now, there is no way they looked like the original photo.
I only use uv gel on my nails and when they are short I build an extended tip(I don't use tips) and make sure to have a good build over the jointed edge.
I can go 15-21 days sometimes even just need a fill on the nails a have ripped down to nothing.

I think with this case I have given her above and beyond customer service. I am going to charge her for this repair.
And also going to stop beating myself up hand are busy things happen.

But what more important is that I transformed her hands into something beautiful and learnt loads

I agree, definitely charge her for the repair. She caught it, it was nothing to do with your application, and you have indeed transformed her nails and made them beautiful for her - you want her to appreciate your work and not take it for granted 😊

Latest posts

Back