What would YOU do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Ok get ya teeth into this one ;)
This is a scenario not a real client!

Previous colour bleach 20vol 2 foil packets 7/3 10vol 1 foil packet full head for over 6 months ends quite warm from pollution etc

Client with 1" base 6 regrowth with 40% grey now would like light ash blonde full head without bleach! With some red/mahogany panelling!

How would you do it? And what would you use?

Previous colour bleach 20vol 2 foil packets 7/3 10vol 1 foil packet full head for over 6 months ends quite warm from pollution etc

Client with 1" base 6 regrowth with 40% grey now would like light ash blonde full head without bleach! With some red/mahogany panelling!

So easy ;p

Full head foils - are they back to back or regular weave?

Does she want a level 9 result or a 10?

Full head foils - are they back to back or regular weave?

Does she want a level 9 result or a 10?

She is a high maintenance lambrini drinker ;) so yes they were back to back and she would like a 10 ;) x

She is a high maintenance lambrini drinker ;) so yes they were back to back and she would like a 10 ;) x

Lmao ... If she's a lambrini drinker I'm afraid she wouldn't be able to afford the appointment with me to do this correction! ;)

Is she wanting a true silver ash? I am assuming she is as she sounds quite drunk. Is she aware that the ash blonde will make the broken veins on her nose and cheeks look even redder?

Anyway, before I get my bleach out and start weaving I think I might be inclined to ask my mate Blue if Tigi have a product that does all this in 15 minutes before I answer pmsl :)

Lmao ... If she's a lambrini drinker I'm afraid she wouldn't be able to afford the appointment with me to do this correction! ;)

Is she wanting a true silver ash? I am assuming she is as she sounds quite drunk. Is she aware that the ash blonde will make the broken veins on her nose and cheeks look even redder?

Anyway, before I get my bleach out and start weaving I think I might be inclined to ask my mate Blue if Tigi have a product that does all this in 15 minutes before I answer pmsl :)

Lmao not fair ;) if I was doing it yes I've got 3 ways of doing it but not all with one product ;)

No not silvery just a nice light ash, no warmth but no true tone like blue etc

Lmao not fair ;) if I was doing it yes I've got 3 ways of doing it but not all with one product ;)

No not silvery just a nice light ash, no warmth but no true tone like blue etc

Hmmnnn..Ok, we'll I am on an iPad and have just had my dinner and a glass of wine, let me go back and quote your post while I think about it... ;)

I was going to have a go but I'm on my third red wine ;(

Right here we go...

Wash with Aveda detoxifier to remove the pollution.

Apply Aveda pre-porosity equaliser and dry in.

Weave out the 7.3 and apply Aveda enlightener with creme booster and 5 vol in foil packets until pale yellow. Flood the roots with 40grms Aveda ELC and 2 grams pastel blue.

Shampoo with Damage Remedy shampoo and no conditioner.

Dry off and mix 20 grams Aveda DOCT 10N with 20 grams Universal 0N and 2 grams LVB and 40 grams of creme developer and leave for 20 minutes.

Wash with Colour Conserve shampoo and PHinish Conditioner and send client home with Blue Malva Shampoo and conditioner with Colour Conserve Daily Colour Protect leave in styling creme.

Yup, I think that's about it.

(Goes to fill next glass of wine)

:)

I was going to have a go but I'm on my third red wine ;(

No excuse - just makes it more fun to look back on in the morning lol

;)

Right here we go...

Wash with Aveda detoxifier to remove the pollution.

Apply Aveda pre-porosity equaliser and dry in.

Weave out the 7.3 and apply Aveda enlightener with creme booster and 5 vol in foil packets until pale yellow. Flood the roots with 40grms Aveda ELC and 2 grams pastel blue.

Shampoo with Damage Remedy shampoo and no conditioner.

Dry off and mix 20 grams Aveda DOCT 10N with 20 grams Universal 0N and 2 grams LVB and 40 grams of creme developer and leave for 20 minutes.

Wash with Colour Conserve shampoo and PHinish Conditioner and send client home with Blue Malva Shampoo and conditioner with Colour Conserve Daily Colour Protect leave in styling creme.

Yup, I think that's about it.

(Goes to fill next glass of wine)

:)

She's refusing to pay as you didn't add her mahogany/red panels ;) x

Well you have to use bleach because the first rule of colour is tint won't lift tint :)

Well you have to use bleach because the first rule of colour is tint won't lift tint :)

The only colour is the 7/3...which can be covered

Does the 7.3 still look 7.3 or has it faded to an 8/9?

This is no fun I'd refuse to do her lol

No it's faded as she didn't have time to come back over Xmas for her shampoo & conditioner so used her dogs bottle of Paul
Mitchell pet ;) oatmeal shampoo x

That's what i was going to ask. Also is the hair healthy enough to colour?

Latest posts

Back