What would YOU do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only colour is the 7/3...which can be covered

A. Is she aware she already has bleach
B. is she grey
C. Does she has residual warth.

Brain not working after a tough week at work so just bumping the thread so I can find it easier to see the answers. I'd turn her away anyway, Lambrini drinkers will always spell future trouble and demands of refunds and compo ha ha x

She's refusing to pay as you didn't add her mahogany/red panels ;) x

What a bitch!! Lol. Tell her she's not the only high maintenance lambrini drinker!!

So after checking she's happy with the blonde ;) I would ask her if she's thought seriously about these mahogany panels as in my opinion I reckon they'd look a bit daft and a bit like a reverse Geri Halliwell circa 1997, and of course she would listen to me and give me a massive tip for saving her from her own stupidity!

But let's say she comes back a few days later wanting at least a little something to make her feel unique.

I'd mix 10 grams universal 0N with 30 grams DOCT 8N and 1 gram red pure pigment and 2 grams LVB with 40 grams liquid developer and panel away to my hearts content for light mahogany blush and not a "I got stabbed in the head and let the blood dry in" type of look. :)

(Goes to get a third glass of wine)

Lol

Do you know what is do?
I'd say "what a naff idea, platinum blonde and mahogany? We're you drinking red wine when you dreamed that up or are you stuck in 1994" :) lol xxxx

What a bitch!! Lol. Tell her she's not the only high maintenance lambrini drinker!!

So after checking she's happy with the blonde ;) I would ask her if she's thought seriously about these mahogany panels as in my opinion I reckon they'd look a bit daft and a bit like a reverse Geri Halliwell circa 1997, and of course she would listen to me and give me a massive tip for saving her from her own stupidity!

But let's say she comes back a few days later wanting at least a little something to make her feel unique.

I'd mix 10 grams universal 0N with 30 grams DOCT 8N and 1 gram red pure pigment and 2 grams LVB with 40 grams liquid developer and panel away to my hearts content for light mahogany blush and not a "I got stabbed in the head and let the blood dry in" type of look. :)

(Goes to get a third glass of wine)

Lol

We have the same idea lol

Haha I'd pay to see you say that to a client !!

We have the same idea lol

That's because we're artists :) ;)

Oh, and another thing ... Elightener isn't bleach ... it is a blend of chamomile and spearmint extracts that gently lift the hair to reveal its true beauty from within (or words to that effect would be sprouting from my lips when she tells me "Get rid of this 7.3 without using any bleach!") - absolutely refuse to do clients who are so OCD about what they think they know that they start dictating what tools you can use to do your job! Lol

"Here young man ... I have brought you a cake and a shoelace ... I expect you to lighten my hair with it! Snap snap!!"

"I think you have the wrong salon Madam! I make the decisions around here!"

;)

Do you still mix elixir with enlightener?
I was lucky enough to be one of tge first stylist to use AVEDA colour :)

Ok get ya teeth into this one ;)
This is a scenario not a real client!

Previous colour bleach 20vol 2 foil packets 7/3 10vol 1 foil packet full head for over 6 months ends quite warm from pollution etc

Client with 1" base 6 regrowth with 40% grey now would like light ash blonde full head without bleach! With some red/mahogany panelling!

How would you do it? And what would you use?
Advise blonde might be a little warmer than she would like if she insists I don't use bleach.
Shampoo 3 for 5mins to remove pollution and unwanted tone then foil with 5/5 and 6/6 with 2 inches /55 then apply 100/88 with 2 inches /1.

Sorry if this makes no sense I'm on my second bottle of rose.
I love how all our answers involve wine !! Haha x

And just to add I'd also tell her by the way madam you do realise this will look gash !!!!!

Advise blonde might be a little warmer than she would like if she insists I don't use bleach.
Shampoo 3 for 5mins to remove pollution and unwanted tone then foil with 5/5 and 6/6 with 2 inches /55 then apply 100/88 with 2 inches /1.

High lift tint?

Do you still mix elixir with enlightener?
I was lucky enough to be one of tge first stylist to use AVEDA colour :)

You're going back a bit! Elixir hasn't been around for a while!

The entire line was reformulated earlier this year (including Enlightener) and is totally different to use. Some of the tones have gone and been replaced with pigments etc. it's great now as we can make turquoise, pillar box red, emerald greens etc. all from our 20 tubes as well as all the ordinary colours too. A good example would be the light pure base and dark pure base - we only have one tube of Intense Base now that we use with all our colours to intensify the result.

Might be worth looking back into?

P.S. Fading no longer a problem ... If anything it's become a bugger to remove! Lol

Shave it off :) would look better xx

Mahogany panels on bleached hair. Lovely manky coral pink fade thing gonna go on there.
I too would slap her round the head and tell her to stop trying to look chavvy.
I do beautiful multi tonal expensive looking blondes. Chavvy striped wannabes need not apply.

The wine comment made me feel quite at home lol

Off to refill my glass I reckon.

Poor blue must be somewhere near the bottom of his third bottle ... Haven't heard from him since half an hour ago :)

You're going back a bit! Elixir hasn't been around for a while!

The entire line was reformulated earlier this year (including Enlightener) and is totally different to use. Some of the tones have gone and been replaced with pigments etc. it's great now as we can make turquoise, pillar box red, emerald greens etc. all from our 20 tubes as well as all the ordinary colours too. A good example would be the light pure base and dark pure base - we only have one tube of Intense Base now that we use with all our colours to intensify the result.

Might be worth looking back into?

P.S. Fading no longer a problem ... If anything it's become a bugger to remove! Lol

I became allergic to it, think it was tge natural oils. I used to come out in hives all over my body :(

Mahogany panels on bleached hair. Lovely manky coral pink fade thing gonna go on there.
I too would slap her round the head and tell her to stop trying to look chavvy.
I do beautiful multi tonal expensive looking blondes. Chavvy striped wannabes need not apply.

Oh do join in and have some wine Dawn lol

:)

The wine comment made me feel quite at home lol

Off to refill my glass I reckon.

Poor blue must be somewhere near the bottom of his third bottle ... Haven't heard from him since half an hour ago :)

No alcohol since New Year's Eve!! It was that bad :s I'm just booking my October holiday to turkey ;) x

Latest posts

Back