What would you put in a Christmas hamper for a prize draw?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky30

Reaction score
I'm planning on putting together a Christmas hamper to raffle off but I'm stuck at what to put in it. I want to make it a nice one and apart from the usual wine and chocolates, um stuck. I also want to make it unisex so it appeals to all clients. I'm thinking if offering treatment vouchers as 2nd and 3rd prizes so I'm a bit stuck at what to put in this hamper. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated x
The money from the draw would be going to charity!

You should put a fluffy gown and slippers in there, you could do the wine and chocolate thing too and the voucher sounds good make it so its Christmasy,warm and cosy! X

If you retail any products that may be unisex; scrubs, or skin care products..

Think about the container, eg wicker basket, and the shredded paper, cellophane, ribbon. A few colour-co-ordinated baubles spacing the contents will add colour and sparkle.
Make sure some of your items are big, otherwise however expensive your offerings they will look a bit lost. If you're including a voucher, perhaps make it twice the usual size.
Have fun! x

I won a hamper last Christmas and really appreciated the packs of high quality Christmas cards, tags, tree decorations and Christmas coasters that were included in it. It was mostly a food hamper but the other bits were great too.

Oooh some good ideas here, can we think of anything else?
Thanks guys x

Hello :)

some of these may of been said but heres some ideas:

a festive tie?
Santa hats? something fun
one of them Beer gift sets where you get a bottle of beer & a fancy glass etc.
Grooming products
Aftershave or perfume samples? (they are pretty cheap on ebay)
slippers?
one of the wine gift sets
choccys
bath products
robe
hot water bottle
hate, scalf, gloves?
some nice balbals for a tree
mince pies
xmas pudding

could you include some stuff for 2013?
a Nice diary
make a calendar with your business name on?

Right, so far I have a festive mug in a lovely gift box, festive dinner table candles, a tin of after dinner mints and a Christmas pudding. I'm thinking a bottle of wine, some mince pies, and some bath gift sets, 1 for men and 1 for women. Can you think of anything else?? Xxxx

How about one of those giant crackers?

wine, some nice chocolates, a scented candle :)

Gift voucher be generous hot stone massage and nails,

Latest posts

Back