What would you say?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel really guilty about it lol but I suppose if he was offended he wouldn't have text me back to book in x

No! Don't feel guilty, anyone with.an ounce of sense will understand your reasoning :)
For extra cover for all who are mobile asked a friend, partner to ring you at (insert time) when the appointment is finished so it can be your "get out" call. I always used to tell the OH where and what times I will be at new appointments, text him after every new client. Just for my own added security x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am so glad to have read all these comments I have the same problem when men text to book an appointment I never know what to say as I don't want a bad review on my adverts.
I now say my minimum call out is £15 (mens cut is £10) I also call to see how they sound but I prefer to do men that are recommended or my clients husband/ family.

I'm glad you sorted this out. But to prevent things like this in future why don't you stop advertising mens cuts?

I'm glad you sorted this out. But to prevent things like this in future why don't you stop advertising mens cuts?

I felt a little like that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Woman or man ,any new client could be a potential nutter tbf

Well I never heard from him again, he never confirmed his appointment. Weird lol x

Latest posts

Back