What's everyone training in next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleensnails

Reaction score
Like the title says really.. what is everyone training in next?
Ive got so many Id like to do im not sure what to do first
Id love to do
kim lawless training
a lift facial training
hd brow training
& shrinking violet wrap training

Would like to do russian nail art and shellac next :)

Would like to do russian nail art and shellac next :)

russian nail art?? ill have to google this as ive never heard of it.. defo shellac its big in my salon

I have a whole page full of what I want to do lol

I've just got back into beauty and haven't done gel yet so that would be a next venture, I am booking my contour wrap in next month, I want to microdermabrasion, billion dollar brows, eyelash extensions including volume, colon massage and advanced makeup course :)) not a lot !! Lol x

russian nail art?? ill have to google this as ive never heard of it.. defo shellac its big in my salon

Look up Gemma lambert russian nail art. :)

I have a growing list too.
Intimate waxing
3D Brows
Spray Tan
Refreshers in the skincare range I use.

We never stop learning. :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

My list: eyelash extensions, intimate waxing, body wrap, l&p course x

Oh wow where do I start lol! I'm doing my NVQ3 Massage Therapy from June until October which covers me for Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Indian Head and Swedish but i also want to book onto Lycon Hot Wax training and Eve Taylor skincare training. I'm in the middle of a distance learning course in gel enhancements but I've since discovered that I don't actually want to follow this route anymore so now I'm putting off finishing the course :-/ I need to get my bum in gear haha! X

I would love to do lashes next, plus I'm being bugged by my clients to learn to do them!! Also shrinking violet, although bring mobile not sure how well this would work!? Anybody have any mobile experience of this treatment? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Spray tan is next for me. I've been looking into other courses but at this rate in as well as putting myself through a fast track beauty course n pay it off cause of the things I want to do. Hmmm. Lol

Make Up.
HD or Billion Dollar Brows.

My list is huge.

Eyelash extensions, eyelash/eyebrow tints, hi brows or million dollar brows, make up the list goes on I just need the funds to do it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Kim lawless intimate waxing

That is the only course left on my list... For now! Hoping to do before the end of this year x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Kim lawless speed waxing and intimate waxing, lvl, shellac, hd brows....I could go on and on!

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lovely to see what everyone's doing.. What does everyone think of shrinking violet should I do it?

Kim Lawless male intimate waxing booked for June 24th!!!

😄😄

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Lava shell massage :)

Nic x
hhtp://atfirstsightbeauty.simpl.com

Im doing beauty level 2 but there's a million courses I want to do just need the money!

<3 Stephanie <3

Just completed my hot stone massage and Hopi ear candling!

Latest posts

Back