What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three slices of toast with jam. Made two at first but was still hungry so made a third [emoji85]

Three slices of toast with jam. Made two at first but was still hungry so made a third [emoji85]

Strawberry jam and butter mmmm

I've not had anything so far not long since woken up and I can never eat first thing!

I used to be like that until I stopped eating too late

Today i had toast then tuna pasta for lunch with a few olives because i can't live without them lately, i'm having paprika fish for tea with rice

I could just eat a tuna pasta bake after you saying that @cams97

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458044832.152187.jpg

My lunch last nights leftover meatballs with tortellini

That looks nice

Tonight is chicken casserole bleurgh
Healthy though with sweet potato, aubergine, courgette, shallots, green pepper, butternut squash , tomatoes and gravy with a few chilli flakes to liven the damn thing up

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458067621.736527.jpg

Decided to sack the rice off and have cheesy potato au gratin

Looked yummy what fish is it?

Mmmm lovely jubbly

I've had pasta peas and ketchup! Terrible combination I know but I hate pasta sauces!

Lauren your meals make me giggle..

That looks nice

Tonight is chicken casserole bleurgh
Healthy though with sweet potato, aubergine, courgette, shallots, green pepper, butternut squash , tomatoes and gravy with a few chilli flakes to liven the damn thing up

Did u slow cooker it

I wasn't hungry as I had a big pasta lunch but now I'm hungry [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

That's what I mean I'm so fussy! I had cheese too and melted it in the microwave!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458074636.749158.jpg

I just made this I was in the mood for a spud

I love jacket potatoes! I hate when they are small tho because I don't eat the skin! I mash it up with beans and cheese! It's what I lived of when I was in hospital near enough!

I love salad cream mmmm them tomatoes were rank. Yuk awful think they were gone off

Latest posts

Back