What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458156599.118599.jpg

I love banana milkshakes from mcds and foamy banana sweets but actual bananas make me want to vom! It's the texture and the smell! Bit double Dutch I know!
I hate everything about them but don't mind the smell [emoji4] I heave if I ever eat one Xx

That pizza looks soooo nice [emoji6]

So is it just a tortilla wrap with tomato purée cheese tuna and sweet corn?

I could just eat that

Yep! I mixed a spoonful of bbq sauce in with tomato purée this time though it was lovely!

Yep! I mixed a spoonful of bbq sauce in with tomato purée this time though it was lovely!
Yummy! So quick and easy! How long did you cook for?

What are you going to do for a cheese when you fully convert?

Yummy! So quick and easy! How long did you cook for?

What are you going to do for a cheese when you fully convert?

Vegan cheese[emoji16] about 10 minutes i think!

Vegan cheese[emoji16] about 10 minutes i think!
I was going to say I couldn't live without cheese I don't know how you would do that!

I had the best dinner ever.. I marinated turkey breast slices in a garlic herb dry rub with some olive oil. Left that in the fridge overnight and I grilled then on the pan and had them in brioche buns with lettuce and mayo and nandos peri peri sauce. Had that with some carrot sticks and hummus omg it was so nice

I hate everything about them but don't mind the smell [emoji4] I heave if I ever eat one Xx

lol
Banana haters! ;)

Out of the life of each banana, there are only about 2 days where theyre edible as far as I'm concerned, not too ripe, not too green

That sounds yummy @CocoAllure how did it go down with the kids?

I've just microwaved some egg fried rice as I was hungry but not too hungry now I'm eating this which is so yummy!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 11
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458223252.578601.jpg

Lunch seeded bread my fav. Chicken breast mayo and spinach and lettuce

That sounds yummy @CocoAllure how did it go down with the kids?

I've just microwaved some egg fried rice as I was hungry but not too hungry now I'm eating this which is so yummy!

Yea they loved it

lol
Banana haters! ;)

Out of the life of each banana, there are only about 2 days where theyre edible as far as I'm concerned, not too ripe, not too green

Life of a banana. I had to read that a few times

lol you know what I mean [emoji23][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529]

Oh yes blossom I know what u mean.. The sad old banana

I've had a bag of mini eggs for my dinner!

We've ordered a Chinese [emoji50][emoji50]

Latest posts

Back