What's hot, what's not this summer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendynailedit

Reaction score
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone could help? I've been asked to write a feature blog for a website about what's hot and what's not for toes this summer! I'm really keen to do a good job and wondered whether anyone had any experience of doing something similar that they could share? They would like around 5 photos including nail art, gems, natural look etc. does anyone know what's especially 'in' this summer?
All help very gratefully received! Thank you :) xx

Aztec prints, neons, gold, lace and denim are all in this summer! If that helps! Xxx

Aztec prints, neons, gold, lace and denim are all in this summer! If that helps! Xxx

Ooooo thanks! I saw some Aztecs the other day! Lace and denim? Don't suppose you have any pictures do you?! Xxx

I was watching Lorraine on itv the other day and the fashion bloke said amongst other things that Snakeprint /snakeskin was going to be big this year in fashion and I've seen some snakeprint nails out there.

I'm just guessing tho, I'm no fashionista mind you. :)

Ooooo thanks! I saw some Aztecs the other day! Lace and denim? Don't suppose you have any pictures do you?! Xxx

I did some lacey konad designs on some pops the other day, came out quite well.

Aztec, definitely number one!! It looks beautiful :)

Also the '3d bows' they are going out of trend too

What about Crystal toes or Swarovski toes? I seem to be seeing those a lot lately.

Sent from my Xoom using SalonGeek

I am loving the lace look!

Attachments

• 20130527_110719.jpg
    20130527_110719.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 694
Snakeskin, denim and lace as said above
Stripes/lines (chevrons, Aztec, pinstripes etc)
Cocktail manicures (thumb/index/middle fingers one colour and ring/little fingers another colour)
Odd nails (3 nails one plain colour, 1 nail glitter and 1 nail design)

This is what I've seen recently! I love it.

Xxx

Last edited:
Thanks for all your replies everyone! X

Me again! Hoping for more help! I need to provide around 5 photos for this article, and although I have a photo of Swarovski, rockstar and nail art, I don't have one of any Aztec toes! My other ones aren't great either - they don't show the sparkle at all. Does anyone have any photos they would be happy for me to use in this article please? I need it in by Saturday and although i have 2 pedicures booked in this week, I don't think either of them are likely to be Aztec or glittery ones!

If anyone has Swarovski, glitter or Aztec ones which they'd be happy for me to use I'd be very grateful! :) x

Just to add... Orange-bio's tangerine has been used repeatedly for toes these last 2 weeks ;) xx

If you add me on facebook you can use any of the watermarked photos on my page if they are of any use to you. all my clients have given permission for them to be used for advertisement on the internet.

Www.facebook.com/chicuniquenailandbeauty

Ps I'm doing a set of swarovski big toes with holo glitter rockstar on the rest, on Friday i can send you a photo then xx

Me again! Hoping for more help! I need to provide around 5 photos for this article, and although I have a photo of Swarovski, rockstar and nail art, I don't have one of any Aztec toes! My other ones aren't great either - they don't show the sparkle at all. Does anyone have any photos they would be happy for me to use in this article please? I need it in by Saturday and although i have 2 pedicures booked in this week, I don't think either of them are likely to be Aztec or glittery ones!

If anyone has Swarovski, glitter or Aztec ones which they'd be happy for me to use I'd be very grateful! :) x

I have Aztec fingers but not Aztec toes!

Xxx

Ps I'm doing a set of swarovski big toes with holo glitter rockstar on the rest, on Friday i can send you a photo then xx

Thank you very much! That would be great! Thanks for the link too. :) xx

I have lots of pics of swarovski toes. Have a look through my albums (not sure if I've updated it recently so I shall go check lol) and message me if anything takes your fancy (just so I know what your using & I can keep an eye out for it lol).

I also have wraps/minx ones in the album too but don't think I have taken pics of any aztec ones.

I have lots of pics of swarovski toes. Have a look through my albums (not sure if I've updated it recently so I shall go check lol) and message me if anything takes your fancy (just so I know what your using & I can keep an eye out for it lol).

I also have wraps/minx ones in the album too but don't think I have taken pics of any aztec ones.

Oh thank you! I'm on the app at the moment so I can't see your albums. I'll take a look later. Thanks again! Xx

Latest posts

Back