What's in your make up kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoubyLou282

Reaction score
Hey everyone, as the title says..

What's in your make up kit?

I'm trying to build myself a kit up and I'm just looking for some recommendations from the geeks :D

Oh.... So i have just grabbed my kit out and here goes lol!:

Mac prep and prime (love this) and clarins instant smooth (fills in pores great!)

Concealer from Mac and benefit: erase paste and powderflage & high beam

Foundation from mac in Mineralize (fab for dry skin) and face and body foundation as this is fab too, studio fix foundation (great for oily skins)

Kyrolan lip pallet and mac lipsticks and glosses, some clarins lip tints and glosses

Eyeshadow from Clarins, mac, YSL, sleek, Barry M

Eyeliner from mac (teddy is my fav)

Mascara from mac, loreal (false lash effect)

Bronzes and blushers from mac and mineralize powder and blot pressed powder and Laura mercier skin brightening powder!

and always still on the look out for fab make-up!

Oh i love make-up lol! :hug:

I've tried a lot of different products over the years and these are the BEST! Some may be more on the pricier side, but they are worth it.

Mascara - KissMe for Daytime (for it's extreme lengthening effects, is also super gentle to wear on a daily basis and comes off with water!) and Falsies by Maybelline at night (for it's lengthening and thickening effects, but more difficult to remove).

Lipstick - Anything by Mac. they have beauiful lipsticks that are longlasting and have natural gloss to them. (I usually get these for free when I bring 6 empty Mac containers back to them with their recycle program)

Foundation - Mac liquid foundation. Jane Iredale concealer (this will cover ANYTHING... even tattoos... and it has green tea extract inside which makes it great for covering pimples and rosacea). And then Mac Mineralized Pressed Finishing Power to unify the complexion at the end.

Eyeliner - For liquid I use Quo. When I want a smudgier look I use the pencil by Mac in "charcoal".

Bronzer - If you have a fairer complexion, Mac bronzers work well. If you want something deeper then Quo has a beautiful one.

Highlighting Powder (for cheeks, chest, etc) - Mac has a great one called "Candlelight"

Lipgloss - I quite like Juicy Tubes by Loreal.

*Cant think of anything else right now... hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back