What's in your stocking this Valentine's Day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely b***er all in my Valentine stocking lol. Split up with hubby last month so haven't quite had chance to replace him yet PMSL.

Still, the sun is shining here, my washing is on the line for the first time in ages. Actually having quite a nice day chilling then going to watch my daughter sing in the pub tonight. Hurrah!! Lovely Sunday.

jmel...get to the pub at 2.30 and watch the rugby...hot guys on the tv...hot guys in the pub watching the tv!!!! :D xx

Win win situation!!! x

Well Mark took me out for a lovely meal last night. He also bought me some magnifying glasses that i wanted for work and today he has paid for my car to be taxed :)
I'd rather have stuff that i need than some flowers or chocolates that don't last 5 mins!!
Today he has also been to the salon to try and raise my beauty couch as it's too low and giving me backache. It wont adjust so he has had to adapt it himself-bless him :)

jmel...get to the pub at 2.30 and watch the rugby...hot guys on the tv...hot guys in the pub watching the tv!!!! :D xx

Win win situation!!! x

Ooh I'd love to but I just can't. I'm a bad enough mummy taking Sophie and her friend to the pub on a Sunday night lol.

Hoping you all had a good day today :hug:i

Don't worry kim, I got diddly squat today, and he is currently snoring his head off on the couch wearing just his pants........
You really are not missing out!!!!!!!
Bit miffed that I didn't get anything from the dog tho

Well I certainly did have a fantastic day and am still enjoying it!!!
A wonderful to be woken up with card and presents, cup of tea in bed, then some work, a wonderful lunch and some more more special time!!!
Maybe we should introduce those kind of days once a month or even once a week?

Thanks for a special day"!!!!

Well I certainly did have a fantastic day and am still enjoying it!!!
A wonderful to be woken up with card and presents, cup of tea in bed, then some work, a wonderful lunch and some more more special time!!!
Maybe we should introduce those kind of days once a month or even once a week?

Thanks for a special day"!!!!

So who the heck were you with yesterday :eek:cos it doesnt sound much like it was with me :eek::lol::Grope:

Thanks for a special day"!!!![/QUOTE]

Knew you were a big old softy at heart !!!!

LOL @ Persianista...that sounds like my ideal man apart from the no presents part. We went to the pub to see rugby, but the football was on instead...and then my ex came round in the evening. Geez I need to feng shui my life. Least I got a glass of wine :) That just made my day complete!

I'm not usually a valentines sort of person either...until I'm not getting a card or pressies! Thought my mum might have at least sent me a card from a secret admirer!! LOL xx

We stayed in on Valentines day as we have just bought a new bed.

I got him some chocolate, Supernatural season one, a haircut and some beers and he got me a box of chocolates, a nice picture of some pink gerberas, a teddy bear and a plant (which i nearly killed yesterday, I forgot to water it!)

He also cooked us a buffet meal of chicken which he seasoned himself and other bits and peices, was nice!

I also bought a small present for my mum, which was a love heart keyring picture frame with red stones all in it, I put a picture of my dad in it for her and even got her a valentines card because she was feeling sad cos dad passed away a couple years ago

Latest posts

Back