What's in your stocking this Valentine's Day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Its nearly here,again,that time not to forget your loved ones or those you want to love LOL :)

What have you got for that person in your life ,what plans for the day do you have and what are you hoping your other half will do for you?

Either way peeps...Happy Valentines day :hug:

I am working on Sunday - I have a stand at a fair.

Hubby and I are too old and together too long to bother with mushy stuff like Valentines day LOL.

What's in my stocking this Valentine's Day? My leg of course :wink2:

We don't buy for each other but we are going out for a meal tomorrow evening, just the two of us, I'm looking forward to us spending some quality time together.

Its nearly here,again,that time not to forget your loved ones or those you want to love LOL :)

What have you got for that person in your life ,what plans for the day do you have and what are you hoping your other half will do for you?

Either way peeps...Happy Valentines day :hug:

More to the point, what are you planning Collin?

My little girls are going for a sleep over at nanny & grandads...we're gonna have a nice meal in and then snuggle up with a movie and popcorn!

I didn't want to go out and do anything...even one glass of wine these days makes me tipsy and gives me a hangover (I know, I know, I'm such a lightweight!!!) For me the good nights sleep and long lay in before the girls get back is worth its weight in gold!!!!!!

I got an early prezzie which was an iphone and also got a box of chocs yesterday...not too sure why he can't wait til Sunday!! He says its because he doesn't want to be told when to give me gifts by a marketing machine...I think thats just an excuse for him to forget sometime and then say 'well i don't believe in all that anyway'!!!!

I've got him a card and booked him paintballing for us and some mates...so not really a prezzie for him but I know he'll like it! I swore i'd never go again after the bruises I got the first time round, this time i'll probably just hide in a bush!!

xx

More to the point, what are you planning Collin?
now now I cant tell you that now can I :smack:..cos Britta is a peep(there is just no blinking escape for me is there :lol:)and will see before hand and ruin the surprise.(one ive thought of something of course :lol:)

One thing I might do is to volunteer to wash her jumpers for her :eek::lol::lol:

now now I cant tell you that now can I :smack:..cos Britta is a peep(there is just no blinking escape for me is there :lol:)and will see before hand and ruin the surprise.(one ive thought of something of course :lol:)

One thing I might do is to volunteer to wash her jumpers for her :eek::lol::lol:

You know exactly how to get out of doing the house work don't you Collin!

Probably nothing! Our house on a Sunday resembles a homeless shelter with various family, friends, people's children and the occasional stranger ( lol ) assembling for one of my Sunday roasts, can't see why V day should be any different hahaha

Have a good one everyone xxx

oh nooooooooo where are all those padlocks gone when you need them? better lock all the wardrobes and hide my jumper and trousers..........
To be honest though, for me it will just be nice to be home (out all day training tomorrow) so will happily wake up, have a lovely breakfast, catch up on some bits, maybe a nice walk, feet up with hubby in the afternoon in front of the fire and while the roast is on and that would be heaven for me!!!

hope your going to be the one cooking it :Grope::lol::lol:

And who said love was dead !!!!

Had not really thought about it, might go to the pictures with the BF:rolleyes:

And who said love was dead !!!!

LOL ...but come on Sue be fair...she wont let me wash her jumpers in case I shrink them....so she will definitely need to cook it ....after all wouldn't want to shrink here brekkie sausages now would I :eek::lol::lol::hug:

We did have tickets booked to see Chris Addison and a hotel for the night. My glorious broken ankle has put paid to that! :irked:

Early night with painkillers for me :zzz:

Well as a singleton I have cracked it...

Me and the girlies are going to the pub to watch the rugby cos 1.it'll only be single guys there 2. they will be hot cos they like/play rugby (its a scientifically proven fact) 3. worst case scenario we just get to watch the rubgy mmmmmm hot dirty rugby boys....

Simples ;) xx

Me and my boyfriend are going for a meal at a nice restaurant and then heading into Chinatown to see if there's anything going on there (it's Chinese New Year tomorrow!) - we're just doing little token gifts. It's our first anniversary on Tuesday, so we're going away for that.

Me, hopefully :Grope: :!: xx

I;m going to wait for the husdand to fall asleep ( as usual ) and sneak out to meet the, sexy, fit, bit on thr side ! oooo errr !:eek::lol:

Last edited:
I didn't even get a card, not that I was expecting one anyway. It's our 5 year anniversary in two weeks though, he wont be planning anything (he wont even remember), but I'll organise something nice for then.

Happy Valentine's peeps :hug:
Working wiring up our new treatment room this morning....while I get breakfast cooked for me :green:

Then at 1pm its tools down and take Britta to a fantastic restaurant for a nice long lunch...come home chill..probably look at some holiday slots and places to go this year and then have a sauna in our outside spa area...shame I didn't get time to get the hot tub finished cos it would have been nice to have spent an hr (or two) in there with a glass of wine(or two)

Well once again my hubby's away for Valentines....he's under the water ....somewhere....so I won't see/speak to him for a couple of weeks! So me and the children are spending a few days at my parents in Leeds.
I opened my card this morning which he left for me....and might have shed a little tear, as his message was very heartfelt. I'm sure we'll do something nice when he gets home.
Hope you all enjoy your day/evening. xx

Latest posts

Back