What's missing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New nails, hope u dont mind me asking but whats number 23?
I need forbidden love in my collection!

P.s to the OP, defo a dark purple needed, recommend bellas vampire and starburst ( these two colours make the most gorgeous colour when layered! )

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

I think it depends on the age of your clients, starburst and gossip girl are my best sellers but I don't wear them myself!
Yeh I think you're right. I do lots of Glamour girl and Tuti fruiti on older ladies and mostly Black shadow or custom mixes for the younger ones. Black shadow and Ooba are really popular. I wonder if I should get My fave Bleue-tique to save mixing. Ach see this is how it goes round in my head all the time!!!!! arghhhhh! lol

P.s to the OP, defo a dark purple needed, recommend bellas vampire and starburst ( these two colours make the most gorgeous colour when layered! )

Oooooh! Sounds nice. I have Bella and just ordered Starburst so that's great. Thanks

Which is the second one from the top, next to the white? It's lovely! X
Second from the top is Tuti fruiti. Goes on lovely.
It's Night shimmer in the top. Love it under Hot rod red.

Second from the top is Tuti fruiti. Goes on lovely.
It's Night shimmer in the top. Love it under Hot rod red.

Oooo lovely! Thank you x

23 is Exhale

Number 8 is a beautiful dark purple too, called Diva

Oh exhale looks different there, I didnt like it on the harmony site, thanks!

Latest posts

Back