Whats on your business card?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
I am about to get some cards done but I dont want them to look to busy nor do I want important information missing so far I am thinking

Perfect Nails by Louise

Mobile or Salon Appointments

Mobile: xxxx xxx xxxx
[email protected]
Louise Winder
VCTC

Now is this confusing as my salon is at my home not on the high street?

Please give me as much feed back as you can..

PS I dont have a website yet :o

Hey Lou: you're welcome to have a look at my business card if it helps - i can always send you a copy. Either way i wouldnt put "salon" coz i do think its confusing although i'm not sure how you state the option for them to come to you - havent been much help have i? :o

Carole Lindsay said:
Hey Lou: you're welcome to have a look at my business card if it helps - i can always send you a copy. Either way i wouldnt put "salon" coz i do think its confusing although i'm not sure how you state the option for them to come to you - havent been much help have i? :o

Thanks hun, please do I will PM my address...I know what you mean, I am not sure how to phrase it without any confusion, my address wont be on it so they cant just turn up?

Fab Freak said:
Thanks hun, please do I will PM my address...I know what you mean, I am not sure how to phrase it without any confusion, my address wont be on it so they cant just turn up?
Dont worry about sending me your addy, I'll send you a copy of the word template then you can have a look immediately ;)

I think its okay to keep it simple, better that way,

If they need info, they can call you.

Carole Lindsay said:
Dont worry about sending me your addy, I'll send you a copy of the word template then you can have a look immediately ;)

Ok pm'd address already so ignore it..

Here is mine - the only way I could explain it was 'mobile and home based' which I think works quite well!! :lol:

471Business_Card_front-med.jpg

WOW - that's big!!!! How do I post it as a thumbnail! :o

Apologies to anyone I have blinded!!! :o

Trinity Nails said:
WOW - that's big!!!! How do I post it as a thumbnail! :o

Apologies to anyone I have blinded!!! :o
Big it may be but at least we can see it properly, lol. I think the way you have put it is a good way ie. mobile and home based.

thanks for that - I do like your card is v good...

Hi there,

How about using the words 'home salon' and 'by appointment only' on your card?

Just a thought! :D

Best of luck,

Karen

Hi, isnt it VTCT not VCTC? wouldnt want you to get them all printed and they're wrong.

I do like the "home based" wording as well, i may use that on mine as i'm re -designing it at the mo. Its good to be precise and to the point.

I posted my business card a few days ago - under which business card do you like LOL.

I have my address on my cards and I must say, I have never had anyone just turn up so I dont see it as a problem.

Mine look fab...been designed by a lovely designer I know and I have the printed digitally in full colour...next batch are going to be foiled in a beautiful pink - wait till you see these...yipeee...I cant wait...

Latest posts

Back