What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 3 of the summer holidays and I feel like topping myself already.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your doing better than me! I'm feeling the same and they only broke up at 2pm today!!!! 😪🔫

This is really random I know but it is on my mind lol! For the past week there has been a spider by the wing mirror on my car. Every time I take the car out his little web gets all broken in the wind and he's there manically trying to rebuild it whilst flapping in the wind. Feel bad he goes to all that effort every day.

How much work I have to do, but I have a sick girl stuck to me xx

I <3 the summer hold soooooo much! No spending 2 hours 5 days a week driving the school run, no trying to get 3 kids in the car and being stressed before they've even got their shoes on...and the absolute best thing in the whole world...my big 3 go to their dad for 19 days...NINETEEN WHOLE FREAKIN DAYS...happy dance!!!

This is really random I know but it is on my mind lol! For the past week there has been a spider by the wing mirror on my car. Every time I take the car out his little web gets all broken in the wind and he's there manically trying to rebuild it whilst flapping in the wind. Feel bad he goes to all that effort every day.

well, he would have a very long day ahead of doing nothing else :)

Don't spiders build a new web every day anyway? Or is daddy pig telling literal porkies?

Don't spiders build a new web every day anyway? Or is daddy pig telling literal porkies?

Ooh according to wikepedia they eat their web daily to recoup energy and it looses it's stickiness anyway. Ok I feel better now that he would be re-doing it anyway.

I'm struggling with some major life changes. I've got nobody to talk to about it, and feel totally isolated and beaten down. It's a shame I'm forbidden from asking for support on here, but mods have warned me not to discuss anything.
I'm at a really low ebb.

I'm struggling with some major life changes. I've got nobody to talk to about it, and feel totally isolated and beaten down. It's a shame I'm forbidden from asking for support on here, but mods have warned me not to discuss anything.
I'm at a really low ebb.

What, even PM's?

I'm at a really low ebb.

Sending you hugs!! Xx

I'm at a really low ebb.

Surely not. Shame the same can't be said for all the kids threads. ..

Major changes are hard at the best of times. I can't see why you should be forbidden to talk about anything you want to talk about . . Let's be honest even self promotion is rife on here.. What difference does it make exactly. ..

I'm sure you would get lots of support.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm at a really low ebb.

Could you pm some geeks? Don't like to think that someone feels so alone. :hug:

I'm at a really low ebb.

I am really sorry to hear this. :( I hear your new book is really good and I have carried on sharing it. I will give it a read myself- I have just finished a really horrible book which I thought was going to be a good murder mystery but was actually full of graphic descriptions of children dying :-( I need something a bit lighter but still with some "spunk"- I hear your books have plenty of that ;)

Feel free to pm me if you need to chat xx

Sent from the catphone

And if you're about for a coffee I'm not far from you if you want to just rant. I'm probably not the best at advice but I'm a good listener x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm sure I'll survive. Just a bit low and crappy.

I'm sure I'll survive. Just a bit low and crappy.

Lift yourself up, brush yourself down, hold your head high and shove a middle finger up to the crap going on... You've had some offers to PM and chat through stuff so deff take folk up on that.
A problem shared is a problem halved xx

Lift yourself up, brush yourself down, hold your head high and shove a middle finger up to the crap going on... You've had some offers to PM and chat through stuff so deff take folk up on that.
A problem shared is a problem halved xx

Or is the problem doubled ? Cos somebody else is burdened too !!! :Grope: :wink2:

Hope you are ok Dawn. Pm is open if you fancy a chat/rant/cry etc.

Latest posts

Back