What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLease

Reaction score
I'm sat here thinking about a lady I have booked in, in a couple of weeks. She has learning difficulties, and is VERY challenging. She repeats herself at least 15 times. What am i having for lunch? What am I having for dinner? What have i got in next? When this part is out of the way, she goes on to tell me about how her husband is awaiting trial because 'he killed that guy in Burselm, dint he' amongst other things. I'm a person of zero patience, so I die a little inside every time she books in. Shes an annoying version of RainMan.

I didn't think this was quite appropriate for the rant thread, and its definitely not a reason to be cheerful. So, i thought i would be a nosey and see whats on your guys' mind...:green:

Flowers and butterflies, and I'm thinking of getting my rusty old bike out, hoping the basket on the front is still ok, it will fit in with my new life :lol:

Love and peace

Mine is a bit random.
I want to have my photo taken. But I have a very clear picture in my head of what I want it to be and I'm trying to put wheels in motion to get it. It's on my mind a lot so I need to do it.

I'm sat here thinking about a lady I have booked in, in a couple of weeks. She has learning difficulties, and is VERY challenging. She repeats herself at least 15 times. What am i having for lunch? What am I having for dinner? What have i got in next? When this part is out of the way, she goes on to tell me about how her husband is awaiting trial because 'he killed that guy in Burselm, dint he' amongst other things. I'm a person of zero patience, so I die a little inside every time she books in. Shes an annoying version of RainMan.

I didn't think this was quite appropriate for the rant thread, and its definitely not a reason to be cheerful. So, i thought i would be a nosey and see whats on your guys' mind...:green:

I have a few clients like this. I sometimes go to a nursing home. I finish their sentences for them now. It's like their conversations are on a loop.

I'm thinking about what a fool I'm going to make of myself tomorrow night as I'm going to a quiz night with 5 intelligent ladies.

I have a few clients like this. I sometimes go to a nursing home. I finish their sentences for them now. It's like their conversations are on a loop.

I'm thinking about what a fool I'm going to make of myself tomorrow night as I'm going to a quiz night with 5 intelligent ladies.

I go to a pub quiz every other Sunday, I bring absolutely nothing to the team. I did do really well one week when the round was 'what is this Disney song.' Thats about as far as my intellect goes. I just get really, really drunk and eat lots of nuts.

I'm sure you will have fun!

Oh and shall I change my phone.

You can tell my brain is full of important stuff that will change the world. Not.

I am trying to talk myself out of walking into the kitchen and having malteasers.

What isn't on my mind? Feeling so fed up & worn out I've had enough! Want to find a cave to call home & never leave

Why do I watch Obem. It contains everything I despise in a show. I've also found out I don't like the Bristolian accent.

I go to a pub quiz every other Sunday, I bring absolutely nothing to the team. I did do really well one week when the round was 'what is this Disney song.' Thats about as far as my intellect goes. I just get really, really drunk and eat lots of nuts.

I'm sure you will have fun!

Oh, at last, someone just like me ..:lol:

On my mind at the moment........ Looking at a mouthful of carrot cake that I think I could force into my mouth whist looking for holidays :-/ not good!!! xx

Why do I watch Obem. It contains everything I despise in a show. I've also found out I don't like the Bristolian accent.

Sorry to any Bristolian geeks but I'm with MissLease on this one...makes me want to watch OBEM on mute!

What's on my mind?

New bedroom furniture.

The stuff I have got atm is solid pine and really bulky and is taking over my bedroom.

I think I want black or white gloss furniture.

Don't feel well and going back to Newcastle at the weekend for big family get together!
All I want to do is sleep! So worrying how I will cope 😳x

What's on my mind?

New bedroom furniture.

The stuff I have got atm is solid pine and really bulky and is taking over my bedroom.

I think I want black or white gloss furniture.

Kirstyj don't do it! We thought it'd be a great idea to furnish our entire living/dining room in black gloss and it looks amazing but it is an absolute pain in the backside to keep clean 😤

Kirstyj don't do it! We thought it'd be a great idea to furnish our entire living/dining room in black gloss and it looks amazing but it is an absolute pain in the backside to keep clean 😤

Oh no really?!

I need to look about then!
I have solid pine bulky stuff atm, I really hate it. Feel like I need something more stylish lol xx

I feel sick and have a lump in my throat. Like everything is my fault, everyone is against me. I feel like I'm going to end up alone, old, wrinkly...not even the cats will want me.

And I want to get ipl/laser over my whole body and get rid of any hair that is there. I feel like shaving is a constant battle and it's hard to wax in the summer when you have dark hair and pale skin that shows up all your hairs. It makes me feel like a man.

That was very woe is me but I don't care. I'm fed up and I'm done with being messed around and made to feel like carp.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it bedtime yet......

Is it bedtime yet......

Im not getting up today. I'm done with the world already

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish i didnt have to get up this morning. Ive just said no to a client about squeezing them in tonight for a cut but being 32 weeks pregnant and exhausted i got to start thinking of myself! That will be on my mind all day now that i said no :-(

Latest posts

Back