What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More gushing about my boys. Youngest has completed on his new house today. Proud doesn't even cover it. He's 23 :)

Anyone really love the cold weather? It got down to 12°C today, we were freezing on the footy field!
I can't wait till summer! I get brain freeze in the winter and am thoroughly miserable and get fatter and fatter.
Do you prefer the cold? Or the heat??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone really love the cold weather? It got down to 12°C today, we were freezing on the footy field!
I can't wait till summer! I get brain freeze in the winter and am thoroughly miserable and get fatter and fatter.
Do you prefer the cold? Or the heat??

12 degrees that's practically summer for us

Oh really? ?
That would kill me.

Humidity does me in. I hate it. You get out of the shower, dry, put clothes on and within ten minutes you are just as wet as when you first got out of the shower. We seem to have full on humidity in the South at the moment.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hate winter with a passion!

BUT I LOVE summer!!

Oh really? ?
That would kill me.

I remember Australia being very windy too which makes it feel colder

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Humidity does me in. I hate it. You get out of the shower, dry, put clothes on and within ten minutes you are just as wet as when you first got out of the shower. We seem to have full on humidity in the South at the moment.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Same here in the north east. I feel constantly uurrgghhh I'm just about to have my 2nd shower of the day and then there will be a third before bed x

Sent from the catphone

Same here in the north east. I feel constantly uurrgghhh I'm just about to have my 2nd shower of the day and then there will be a third before bed x

Sent from the catphone

I think the humidity is everywhere. It makes me feel so tired all the time. Completely zapped, no energy. It's been raining all day, but really warm and muggy with it. Yuk.

Our salon is upstairs. I've been slowing dying these last few weeks. It's unbearable. My ears are even sweating!

Our salon is upstairs. I've been slowing dying these last few weeks. It's unbearable. My ears are even sweating!

Us too, when I was bow drying I had sweat dripping down my legs :(

Us too, when I was bow drying I had sweat dripping down my legs :(

Haha I had this when I was doing a massage. I really do feel for you having to add even more heat to the equation. My idea of hell.

I've just got out the shower, done my hair and make up and now I want another shower!
People keep saying "well you lived in Greece" yeah but the air wasn't liquid!!! It was nice hot and we had a swimming pool!
Oh and it's peeing down here 2 :(

Sent from the catphone

We had a massive storm today.
My son drove my car back from the pub and I've never laughed so much. I have a big car and we made bow waves and couldn't see a thing. I was screaming and hiding my head in my handbag and he was shrieking like on a roller coaster. The lightening was constant and I was scared but wetting myself laughing. I've had the car a week. We did get home but I don't know how :)

This muggy weather gives me headache, but I've got Coldplay concert on very loud.. neighbours are all musical, so they won't mind :biggrin:

I'm sure that's what Kev next door thinks when he plays his new piano.
I dream about going round and slamming the lid down on his fingers lol

I'm sure that's what Kev next door thinks when he plays his new piano.
I dream about going round and slamming the lid down on his fingers lol

Aww you're no fun :rolleyes:

I'm turning it up just a bit more now :wink2::cool:

Next door are away. I'm having a bit of Rizzle Kicks on tv. Loud.

Ooh Paloma Faith is on tv. She's my girl crush

Ooh Paloma Faith is on tv. She's my girl crush

Didn't think much of her first song, she wasn't hitting a lot of notes. She kept clutching her ear though so maybe she was having trouble hearing her music.

Latest posts

Back