What's on your mind?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I need to change jobs. I just can't bare working for peanuts any longer. I've short listed it to:
Office worker, preferably in a plastic surgery clinic.
Go to Uni and learn how to become a zoo keeper, preferably to work with either tigers/lions/elephants or sea lions. Birds and small creatures don't count.
Move to Marbella and pretend to work out there.
Go to Uni, become a nurse, go on a prescribing course and then learn aesthetics.

Orrrrrr, win the lottery and move to my own island. No humans allowed, just me and my pet dolphin named prudence.

I think I need to change jobs. I just can't bare working for peanuts any longer. I've short listed it to:
Go to Uni and learn how to become a zoo keeper, preferably to work with either tigers/lions/elephants or sea lions. Birds and small creatures don't count.
Go to Uni, become a nurse, go on a prescribing course and then learn aesthetics.

Orrrrrr, win the lottery and move to my own island. No humans allowed, just me and my pet dolphin named prudence.

I worked in Marbella fir 6 months, it was amazing. After losing my job I decided to stay and live it up and spend my life sAvings. I am very poor now still paying the credit cards off, but no regrets at all because it was a brilliant time.do it lol

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I worked in Marbella fir 6 months, it was amazing. After losing my job I decided to stay and live it up and spend my life sAvings. I am very poor now still paying the credit cards off, but no regrets at all because it was a brilliant time.do it lol

I would love to just drop everything and leave. Where did you work out there? I'm very jealous right now haha

I would love to just drop everything and leave. Where did you work out there? I'm very jealous right now haha

I've dropped everything and moved abroad 3 times now aways end up back home. I worked for a dodgy property company that's closed now. A few if us clubbed together and rented an apartment in Puerto Banus but the offices were in Marbella centre

I've done it and went to Rhodes for 3 years. Loved every minute. Wish I could do it again x

Sent from the catphone

I would love for us too up & go live abroad for 6 months ... But I have no idea how too go about it!

I vote winning the lottery sounds best!! If I come as a dolphin in my next life can I come and live there too!!? Xx

I vote winning the lottery sounds best!! If I come as a dolphin in my next life can I come and live there too!!? Xx

Of course! The more dolphins the merrier! Xx

I'm seriously considering renting a little villa out in the Caribbean for a few months. A bit of time in total seclusion would do me the world of good.

I moved to Tenerife when I was 18, packed my job in and e and a friend went over there.
She left after three weeks I stayed three years. Great experience, was hard at times and a little crazy but I'm here to tell the tale! 😉 just!! Xx

Looking back, i really wish i had done it. It would definitely be a life experience. I think i'm to old to do it now really.

I do wish I had done it but now I have two little ladies!! Xx

Looking back, i really wish i had done it. It would definitely be a life experience. I think i'm to old to do it now really.

Your never to old. If I didn't have a house and an ill grandad I would be away again x

Sent from the catphone

I did it four years ago. Very liberating! I do miss my children though.

I'm seriously considering renting a little villa out in the Caribbean for a few months. A bit of time in total seclusion would do me the world of good.

Sounds perfect. Do you think you will go?

DO IT!!! You have no commitments. You will regret it if you don't. If it doesn't work out you can always come back. I always took off somewhere when I was younger. Lived in Hong Kong for 3 years. Not a single regret.

DO IT!!! You have no commitments. You will regret it if you don't. If it doesn't work out you can always come back. I always took off somewhere when I was younger. Lived in Hong Kong for 3 years. Not a single regret.

Wow, Hong Kong! I think you're all very brave! I think i need to learn to let go a little bit. I'm not spontaneous in the slightest. Everything has to be planned in advance or i get major anxiety. It would probably be the best thing i could do.

Latest posts

Back