What's pastel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss1

Reaction score
Ok probably a stupid question and when I get an answer i'll probably go aahhh so it is lol but what is pastel?

I've got a new client tomorrow that says she normally gets bleach and pastel highlights and I see it a lot mentioned on here.

Sorry for being stupid in advance

Susan

Ok probably a stupid question and when I get an answer i'll probably go aahhh so it is lol but what is pastel?

I've got a new client tomorrow that says she normally gets bleach and pastel highlights and I see it a lot mentioned on here.

Sorry for being stupid in advance

Susan

Its a low strength developer think it's lower than 3% but can't remember as it's been years wince I used wella gives a beautiful result with bleach :)

You can use it with koleston colours as a toner i.e 9/16 10/16 etc but sometime's if left for too long it can start to lift the virgin hair so keep an eye on it :)

Its a low strength developer think it's lower than 3% but can't remember as it's been years wince I used wella gives a beautiful result with bleach :)

Agree with blue I love using pastel with bleach, gives a wonderfully clean result :) xx

Ooh and it is 3% ;) xx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

I thought pastel was 1.9%

Thanks guys.
I've never used wella so didn't realise it was something to do with them

Susan

I thought it was less than 1.9%!! Call Wella helpline they are always fab!! Xx

I asked my rep if they do 3% and he said no.... Hmm here I will be experimenting with it now :p

Yup pastel is definately 3%. It does make lovely highlights with bleach but then so does a 3% peroxide and that is much cheaper!

it 1.9 because i been told by wella

Latest posts

Back