What's the best nail system to train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie_w

Reaction score
I am a qualified beauty therapist and I am looking to re train in artificial nails. I am looking at the NSI course, but I was wondering if this is definately the right course to train in??

I'm training with young nails inc at the min in eccles! I strongly recommend them. You can go on YouTube and check out Greg that md of youngs he's amazing! Great company and products x good luck x

I am a qualified beauty therapist and I am looking to re train in artificial nails. I am looking at the NSI course, but I was wondering if this is definately the right course to train in??

NSI is a great brand and plenty of techs have chosen it, me being one of them.

This is always a question that can leave the mind buzzing and the poster none the wiser as there are so many products with loads of techs endorsing each one.:eek:

The best thing you can do is research what available is in your area and suits your budget, research the companies and take a look on the posts already on here regarding the subject - use the search button above. Good luck!!

Latest posts

Back