What's the best quality hair-extension?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I'm looking for hair-extensions,
and I was wondering what's the best - quality hair-extension available?
Looking for natural hair, shiny, feeling soft (not dry - brittle) and has a natural 'movement'?
prefer micro ring system, although keratin-tipped is fine too..

have had bohyme before, but not 100% satisfied about the quality.

greetzz

Hi peeps,

I'm looking for hair-extensions,
and I was wondering what's the best - quality hair-extension available?
Looking for natural hair, shiny, feeling soft (not dry - brittle) and has a natural 'movement'?
prefer micro ring system, although keratin-tipped is fine too..

have had bohyme before, but not 100% satisfied about the quality.

greetzz

Hi, I use best quality European hair which comes in bundles , I pre bond it myself and it is exactly the same as any normal hair and it doesn't really need too much looking after as the hair is of very good quality, I searched for many years for this hair type ,:hug: x

If you are looking to buy hair,
Extensionise on here sell hair ,
heres a link , take a look at their website , remy hair | Hair Extensions Supplier

allright,
thanks a lot for helping!!
I'll try it!

anyone else has a good wholesaler?

I have the extentions in that minky has suggested they are really lovley and very natural and easy to look after x

In my salon we sell hair extensions all over the world. We carry perfectress hair. It is Remy hair. We have fusion and loc method hair. We carry straight, bodywave, and curly. If you want info, contact us and we will send you a color ring and some info. We send things as fast as you need it. We won't leave you hanging. If you have any questions call me.
bobbysue
Connections 4 Hair
Lenexa KS
913-894-2662

I always advise Bohyme by Celebrity Elite as I dont think you can beat this hair at all.

I have used it for quite a while now and adore it.

Latest posts

Back