Whats the best way to remove nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no no no hun...for 2 seconds....thats all ...i promise...!!!!!!!!!....xxxx

Really I wouldn't even do it for that, it really is a no no! Please be really careful :hug:

Really I wouldn't even do it for that, it really is a no no! Please be really careful :hug:

ok hun...i will stop...promise....i just thought that heating it will make the acrylic melt away quicker....you have made me see that it aint worth it.....i will cover it with a towel aswell....the foil will heat it up to..thanks for the warning ....consider me stopped putting in microwave for 2 secs xxxxxxxx:hug:

The marbles in the bottom of the bowl is for clients to play with so they do not get bored while soaking their nails off.

Well, I use a glass bowl and have large marbles on the bottom. It is not necessarily so they can play, but when they do play with them, the large marbles hit against the enhancements and helps them come off...

another thing, instead of filing right away after a couple minutes of soaking, I usually take an orangewood stick and begin sliding the product off and soaking again...

mz.angie:green:

ok hun...i will stop...promise....i just thought that heating it will make the acrylic melt away quicker....you have made me see that it aint worth it.....i will cover it with a towel aswell....the foil will heat it up to..thanks for the warning ....consider me stopped putting in microwave for 2 secs xxxxxxxx:hug:

Ok, I know you already go the message but thought I would add to Sassy's post, my trainer told me about a tech who did the acetone in the microwave and had her client soak. It wasn't too hot for the client's hands but when she removed them, most of her nails were gone. Nothing left but a tissue paper thin layer....

Just thought I'd share.:hug:

You can put your bowl of product remover in a bowl of warm/hottish water, that will help keep it warm during the soaking off, make sure to cover the bowl and hands firmly with a towel, tucking it in where possible and don't check it for at least 15 minutes.

hth's

You can put your bowl of product remover in a bowl of warm/hottish water, that will help keep it warm during the soaking off, make sure to cover the bowl and hands firmly with a towel, tucking it in where possible and don't check it for at least 15 minutes.

hth's

what a brilliant idea....thanks sooooo much for that sandi ....your a star xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back