Whats the dumbest thing you've ever done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tatz said:
erm errrrr erm ........ practiced snogging at the tender age of 12........................... on my sisters girlsworld :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Ohh do tell, whats a girlsworld or am i being blonde?? :o

Helencad said:
Ohh do tell, whats a girlsworld or am i being blonde?? :o

its one of those life size rubber heads that young girls used to put make up on and style its hair ................... it actually gets worse tho my dad walked in and caught me snogging it :o :o :o

tatz said:
its one of those life size rubber heads that young girls used to put make up on and style its hair ................... it actually gets worse tho my dad walked in and caught me snogging it :o :o :o
LMAO - Sounds like a scene from American Pie!!!

tatz said:

PMSL.......was it before or after her make over??:Grope:

please dont encourage him he's driving me mad :eek: :eek:

i have to work with him now after reading this lol :Scared:

Helencad said:
PMSL.......was it before or after her make over??:Grope:

lets just say it needed another application of lippy after so my sister didnt find out lol :biggrin: :o :biggrin: :o

tatz said:
lets just say it needed another application of lippy after so my sister didnt find out lol :biggrin: :o :biggrin: :o

Could just imagine, snogging a doll, your dad walking in and you having the red lippy around your mouth....PMSL :lol:

crazy'n'creative said:
please dont encourage him he's driving me mad :eek: :eek:

i have to work with him now after reading this lol :Scared:
At least your not hairdressers cos you would have to hide the practice dummy heads!!!

~shelley~ said:
At least your not hairdressers cos you would have to hide the practice dummy heads!!!

PMSL ............. on floor in stitches

~shelley~ said:

Actually i think shes worried more about the nail trainer hand now :eek: :eek: :eek:

tatz said:
Actually i think shes worried more about the nail trainer hand now :eek: :eek: :eek:

lol pmsl - :Scared: :eek:

tatz said:

1 nail trainer hand for sale :eek: :eek: :eek:

Caroline....... ''Tatz what you doing putting comp red stiletto nail extensions on the trainer for??'' :Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

you could have a money making scheme here tatz....."chuck away your blow up dollies buy a nail trainer hand instead"...could make millions lmao

*JOANNE* said:
you could have a money making scheme here tatz....."chuck away your blow up dollies buy a nail trainer hand instead"...could make millions lmao

hmmmmm now theres an idea :Love: :Love: :Love:

This may not be the dumbest thing I have ever done, but I can't really tell you the other as it is admitting something that could get me in big trouble!!...lol

I had just moved in with my boyfriend (now my husband, bless him). He had a lovely new house with all new white goods and cooker etc. I thought it might be nice to give the house a good spruce up on one of my days off. I cleaned from top to bottom, but those stubborn stains on the cooker hob would not shift. .....So.....I plonked the little circle bits off each ring in a big bowl of bleach....Its fizzed nicely and I was so proud of myself. I couldn't wait until he came back so I could show him what I had done!!!

Unfortunately, on returning to the bowl...I found that the bleach had not only cleaned the rings, but stripped them of any coating they had originally had!! He was left with a second hand looking cooker after I had finished! Not what I had intended. He was very forgiving...and still married me...but I will never attempt bleaching metal again!!! lol

Sassy Hassy said:
Oh yeah, the time at school I laughed at the headmistress and said to my mates, smile girls it's Babs, only to turn round to her hubbie glaring at me.

In fact I think this whole thread can be dedicated to me!!!!!!

Yes I can relate to that Sarah...I was in an English class one time and as the teacher bent over to help somebody in front of me I thought I would be clever and pretend to hit her on the backside with my bendy "Shatterproof rule"...ha ha...I actually slipped and did smack her arse....(she took it all on the cheek!!!) waw waw!!!

Dumbest thing I ever did was when I was about 15 I was Skidding on Ice on a car park and fell down a man hole lmao It was full of freezing water and I at to walk home in just my knickers because my skirt ripped off as I went in. :o

tatz said:
erm errrrr erm ........ practiced snogging at the tender age of 12........................... on my sisters girlsworld :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:eek: thats just so wrong :eek:

Latest posts

Back