Whats the dumbest thing you've ever done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tatz said:
Caroline....... ''Tatz what you doing putting comp red stiletto nail extensions on the trainer for??'' :Scared: :Scared: :Scared:

Ew....mental pictures.....ah can't cope.....hmmm!!

i remember being curious how a telephone rang when someone was calling so one night when my mum was out i took the phone apart to see what was inside and needless to say it never rang again :o ....i was about 14 or something too :o :o

the first time i was left home alone when my mum and dad went on holiday i fed the dog all sorts of HUMAN food as i cant stand the smell of dog food.....the poor thing had the runs and a very sore bum for weeks :o

stanleyann

i've just remembered another......i had only been out of hospital for a few days after having a very rough time with the birth of brodie, i was on another planet with all the medication i was on.........the doctor had been in at me and left me a prescription, well i wanted to go out for some fresh air so against everyones advice i got my brother to run me to my local chemist to get prescription....when i went in the woman who works there asked what i had and i said a little girl :o ....it took me a little while to realise i had made a mistake and brodie had too many body parts for to be a little girl :o .....i still get slagged off when i go into chemist about that....lol

stanleyann

i got in my friends car when she stopped to pick me up at a bus stop.. and when i got in it wasn't my friend... even worse she had stopped to pick up someone else and at least 10 people were at the bus stop who all knew what i'd done and they were all sniggering while i stood there for another 10 mins waiting for my bus.. i go red thinking about it now, but its not as embarrassing as these...

my friend... she locked herself in her porch. she closed her front door and forgot her keys so she couldn't open her porch door, and had to call a locksmith (thank god she had a mobile) to come and get her out. LOL , but she got more stick off us girls for not calling the fire brigade!!! she called some baldy old locksmith instead!)

My mom ... lost her knickers on an escalator when she was 18. worse thing was, she actually got trapped in them (they wrapped round her ankles) and the shop assistant had to cut her out.

Lellipop said:
Dumbest thing I ever did was when I was about 15 I was Skidding on Ice on a car park and fell down a man hole lmao It was full of freezing water and I at to walk home in just my knickers because my skirt ripped off as I went in. :o

sorry but thats made me laugh soooo much lol. I always laugh at people falling over, I cant help myself.

LOL... my neice ... went on the bus with my brother when she was about 3, and an old man got on the bus and fell over (he was about 80 apparently). my brother said everyone was trying to help and my niece was singing at the top of her voice....

"YOU fell oooover, YOU fell oooover"

he said he was really embarrassed.

Toni Talons said:
LOL... my neice ... went on the bus with my brother when she was about 3, and an old man got on the bus and fell over (he was about 80 apparently). my brother said everyone was trying to help and my niece was singing at the top of her voice....

"YOU fell oooover, YOU fell oooover"

he said he was really embarrassed.

Ha ha ha ha arent kids so funny. but i bet your brother was gutted lol!

tatz said:
Actually i think shes worried more about the nail trainer hand now :eek: :eek: :eek:

ROFPMSL!!! That's just ruuuuuuude Tatz :smack: - how do you put up with him Caroline?!

kateyork1 said:
ROFPMSL!!! That's just ruuuuuuude Tatz :smack: - how do you put up with him Caroline?!

:o :o :o :o :o :twisted: :o :o :o :o

tatz said:
erm errrrr erm ........ practiced snogging at the tender age of 12........................... on my sisters girlsworld :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

actually the dumbest thing i probably ever done was admit to the above on here lol :o

I am sitting here wetting myself with tears of laughter -the stories are so funny and I bet we have all been there.

2 days before I got married, I went to pick up my husband to be from the airport (bearing in mind that I had only just past my test) and I just couldn't park. No worries, I just scraped it down the concrete post, people around me couldn't believe what they were seeing! He didn't comment at the time but we did have a giggle during our honeymoon (it was his car too:biggrin: )

tatz said:
actually the dumbest thing i probably ever done was admit to the above on here lol :o

Oh no, we can rib you forever now!!!!!

Cathy

tatz said:

ah hun, we all make mistakes like this.. i remember putting socks in my bra. my dad p'd himself laughing when i got downstairs (dumb ass me thought no one would notice!!! but i had gon from a skinny AAAAA cup to a G cup) :D

... and it was only 2 weeks ago. LOL

Not really! i think i was about 12 too!

Latest posts

Back