What's the longest your clients are getting from the Vinylux polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taggyboy

Reaction score
We are having some remarkable feedback from Vinylux. I'm fresh out of qualifying so still practising but I am so impressed with the polish. Just waiting for more stock to arrive to get more colours in.

Client 1
Fingers - 13 days, just started to chip, been gardening today (without gloves). Client said despite going on holiday and using suncream and really not following a good aftercare procedure, she is blown away. This was her second set, she got 10 days out of the one previously, again lots of gardening without gloves.

Client 2
Carried out a pedicure on 11 May, client popped in today and she still has the polish on, no chipping apart from a bit on her big toe because she cut her nails down. That makes it 6 weeks tomorrow.

Client 3
I have a lady that works on a building site, she said "nail varnish and me just don't mix what with kids, working on building sites etc. I usually can guarantee a chip within an hour but with this new polish it lasted four whole days looking perfect". So even that is a marked improvement over other polishes for her.

I could go on but....

We are having some remarkable feedback from Vinylux. I'm fresh out of qualifying so still practising but I am so impressed with the polish. Just waiting for more stock to arrive to get more colours in.

Client 1
Fingers - 13 days, just started to chip, been gardening today (without gloves). Client said despite going on holiday and using suncream and really not following a good aftercare procedure, she is blown away. This was her second set, she got 10 days out of the one previously, again lots of gardening without gloves.

Client 2
Carried out a pedicure on 11 May, client popped in today and she still has the polish on, no chipping apart from a bit on her big toe because she cut her nails down. That makes it 6 weeks tomorrow.

Client 3
I have a lady that works on a building site, she said "nail varnish and me just don't mix what with kids, working on building sites etc. I usually can guarantee a chip within an hour but with this new polish it lasted four whole days looking perfect". So even that is a marked improvement over other polishes for her.

I could go on but....

Great news ... But remember that VINYLUX is advertised as lasting up to 7 days for 80% of clients. That means that some will do better and some will do worse ... Just as we always find with everything.

VINYLUX is a remarkable breakthrough in polish. People say it is a normal polish that lasts but actually it is not a normal polish at all and is chemically absolutely different from any polish that has gone before! Clients are loving it and feedback is extraordinary. Take a look at this great blog from Ireland; just seen it today.

CND Vinylux: The solar-powered seven day manicure

Also showing the www.lovevinylux.com salon locator so make sure you are actually on the VINYLUX locator to take advantage of the interest. X

I have already shared the solar-powered 7 day manicure on my FB page, plus I am on the salon locator.

So all looking good.

I also did a pedicure on the 11th May and she came back today, minus the Vinylux but she told me she only took it off last night. She said they hadn't rubbed or chipped, they'd just grown up and she knew she was coming so wanted to help me out - awwww

Karaxxx

I also did a pedicure on the 11th May and she came back today, minus the Vinylux but she told me she only took it off last night. She said they hadn't rubbed or chipped, they'd just grown up and she knew she was coming so wanted to help me out - awwww

Karaxxx

Love it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Toes with anything on will / should always last pretty well ... a few weeks and with good preparation longer

Fingers ... clients and their nails and lives are so different .... for eg. my two lodgers one had over 3 week (and could have easily gone longer) PERFECT V wear and the other had a 5 day V wear with a few signs of wear and couple of chips ... horses for courses ... both still very happy ... im still happy and loving it as are my clients !

kx

Definitely is horses for courses even with the different gel and power polishes. I have a lady who gets 10 days on her fingers from OPI but has switched to Vinylux for its quick drying process. I also use Lumos with OPI so it still dries quickly but she is getting longer from Vinylux.

My daughter is a hairdresser and can only get 4 to 5 days from vinylux but loves it because easy to remove and re-apply.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Also showing the www.lovevinylux.com salon locator so make sure you are actually on the VINYLUX locator to take advantage of the interest. X[/QUOTE]

This web address doesn't seem to work? 😧 I know the V locator is on www.lovecnd.com along with a Shellac locator. 😄

Latest posts

Back