What's the weirdest thing you heard from the other side of the table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite as bad as the dead mouse, but I had a client sit down for a pedi, take off her sock and a live cockroach fell out of her sock and another crawled out of her pant leg. Needless to say, I was jumpy the entire pedi and constantly felt like something was crawling on me.

oh wow! where do these people come from?! haha!

oh wow! where do these people come from?! haha!

No, I don't want to know where these people come from, I'd be screaming and standing on my chair if I saw a cockroach.
I want the normal clients, when they leave me I want to feel as soothed as I hope I've made them feel.
Unfortunately I've had the one who looked like a legal secretary who told me all about how her confidence was knocked when her first husband admitted he was gay, but she was alright now that she was dating both body builder twins and her sex life was fantastic, I could not shut this woman up, everyone in the shop could hear her, no one rescued me and I learned an amazing amount about bondage before I'd finished her nails.
Then there was the woman who took a call half way through her pedicure
Hello? yes thats me, what do I look like? Well I'm a size 16 with curves in all the right places and double g cup size, I charge £100 an hour and if you want to be punished it's £150.
I swear I nearly went head first into my own footsie bath. She got of the phone having booked him in for a 2 hour session and carried on talking about her sons nursery school like nothing had happened.:eek:

omg! i have never had any clients like this yet!! oh what i have to look forward too... lol!!

Then there was the woman who took a call half way through her pedicure
Hello? yes thats me, what do I look like? Well I'm a size 16 with curves in all the right places and double g cup size, I charge £100 an hour and if you want to be punished it's £150.
I swear I nearly went head first into my own footsie bath. She got of the phone having booked him in for a 2 hour session and carried on talking about her sons nursery school like nothing had happened.:eek:

I think I could be earning more elsewhere......:green:

Another of my most memorable clients was a Shellac pedi. She was totally obsessed with ensuring that the free edge was filed perfectly smooth. She literally stopped me after each toe and felt each free edge. Once I was done with the service, she confided in me that she used her toes to "pleasure her partner's anal orifice."

Since my Shellac services are done without gloves, I scrubbed like I had OCD! Then I threw out my files, even though they were sanitizable.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Another of my most memorable clients was a Shellac pedi. She was totally obsessed with ensuring that the free edge was filed perfectly smooth. She literally stopped me after each toe and felt each free edge. Once I was done with the service, she confided in me that she used her toes to "pleasure her partner's anal orifice."

Since my Shellac services are done without gloves, I scrubbed like I had OCD! Then I threw out my files, even though they were sanitizable.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh my! I don't blame you! x

I wonder why clients are so happy to tell us things they would not even mention to a close friend, it baffles me sometimes the things clients tell me even on their first appointment, I feel like a priest sometimes as I tell myself I must not repeat many of the things I have been told, I often tell my clients, that will be £20 for your treatment and the counselling is free, I seem to lead rather a boreing life after listening to many a tale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

True! I can't tell you how many "husband cheated on me" stories I've heard. I feel like an agony aunt. We should charge more for ear bending. :0)

You girls have given me a right giggle!!

I don't really have any stories myself but there was a girl in my college waiting to do a leg wax, the client took her sock off and a dead mouse fell out! Yeah, seriously!...

Omg!!A dead mouse? How could she have not have felt that?!

Im like the princess and the pea...I can feel the smallest of stones in my shoes even through socks.

I think I would throw up if I saw a mouse fall out of someones sock. It's just not nice!! Lol xx

Yeah how could she not feel a huge dead mouse in her shoe ? How did it even get in there?! Haha x

Firstly BRILLIANT thread, well done for starting it!

I had one of my neighbours come to me for a set of glitter tips, i'd only known her a short while so we were still getting aquanted with one another, as i am fairly new at nails i am still getting to grips with the whole listening and trying to repond/talk back whilst concentrating but as soon as she piped up with, 'Yeah my husband is just like fat b*s*t*r* from Austin powers' my ears pirked up, then she carries on he even eats like him to which i did feel really grossed out!

Next day i saw her hubby walking down street in an extremly revealling pair of shorts! I nearly puked in the kitchen sink.

I dont think i could watch that film ever again ...... GET IN MY BELLY!!

True! I can't tell you how many "husband cheated on me" stories I've heard. I feel like an agony aunt. We should charge more for ear bending. :0)

I hear so many of them stories!- horrible to listen to!

I haven't had too many strange things.... But I had a lady- she owned her own childs day care - so always around kids. I was doing her nail one day and a lovely little girls was standing about 2 meters away from us looking over, my lady was very on edge and looked in pain holding her back.... I said whats wrong are you ok? She replied if that child hits me ild be paralysed!!!! Omg!- I was so worried in case I jogged her and paralysed her! Lol the little girl was no where near us and just watching. She then wrote me a letter of complaint that the child was in the way and stressed her out! - very strange woman! - can't believe she looks after kids for a living!

I have a strict "NO CHILDREN" policy, but a woman called and asked if I could do a child's mani/pedi because her 5 year old was competing in a beauty pageant and she had heard I was very gentle. She assured me that her daughter was use to receiving services and knew how to behave so I'd have no problem. I decided to make an exception. The day came and I prepared myself for the little beauty queen.

To my surprise, the woman came walking in with the ugliest little girl I had ever laid eyes on. Seriously, it looked like an ugly little bruiser in drag complete with Burberry bag and glasses. I couldn't even look the little girl in the face as I performed the services as her mother went on and on about what a little beauty she was and how she was looking forward to the pageant later that day. I was just hoping and praying she had a miracle working makeup artist on payroll!

What a fantastic thread, had such a laugh reading all these stories :lol:

I've not had anything too unusual just alot of "i'm having an affair" and alot of gossip too!

But i will be sure to update when i get any weirdos in hehe

Mx

My strangest lady used to 'mouth' all the words to the West End Shows. She used to play them loud and was obviously used to singing along with them when she was on her own. It took me a while to realise what she was doing - I could hear a noise like she was chewing gum with her mouth open - when I realised what she was doing I had a problem not laughing. So when I felt like I was going to burst, I quickly thought of a funny story to tell her so I could laugh, phew.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back