What's your favorite hairdryer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovelife

Reaction score
Hi all i was thinking of changing my hairdryer as its old and well used! I read that paralux compact ionic 3500 are good and reduce drying times. What hairdryer do you prefare?:D

I've currently got a ghd air and love it. I changed from a Parlux.
My ghd is nice an quiet. Fights frizz and adds shine and drys quick.
It comes with 2 different size nozzles.

I love my 3500 parlux, so light and compact . X

I've currently got a ghd air and love it. I changed from a Parlux.
My ghd is nice an quiet. Fights frizz and adds shine and drys quick.
It comes with 2 different size nozzles.
I find the nozzle pops off I like parlux

I find the nozzle pops off I like parlux

I found that with the first one I got. I sent it back. They redesigned the nozzle on it as a lot of people moaned about it. Had this one since sept and not found a problem with it

Babyliss pro Ferrari amazing dry so quick but it's loud lol

Another vote for Babyliss Pro Ferrari. Makes blowdrying enjoyable :)

Yep but when a client say something I can't hear at all haha

And the only bad thing about it it's that it doesn't have a cold bottom xD but it has a bottom that u can use to dry really fast I use it when taking out the moisture of the hair xo

Parlux forever!!

Parlux here too always:)

True parlux fan!

I just purchased an Elchim 3900, and I'll be using it on my clients tomorrow for the first time.... I will keep you all posted.

I have the chi touch, it gives great results, fast drying time, but it has an awkward weight about it.

I found that with the first one I got. I sent it back. They redesigned the nozzle on it as a lot of people moaned about it. Had this one since sept and not found a problem with it
Yer I sent mine back and got the new designed one iv had it ages since about last June and the nozzle has just started to pop off again

And the only bad thing about it it's that it doesn't have a cold bottom xD but it has a bottom that u can use to dry really fast I use it when taking out the moisture of the hair xo

* button!😝😜 x

Yer I sent mine back and got the new designed one iv had it ages since about last June and the nozzle has just started to pop off again

Noooooooo!!! I hope mine doesn't start doing that. It will b going straight in te bin!

Latest posts

Back