Whats your favorite music down load site & why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be wrong, but I believe Napster went legal a few months ago to avoid legal action being taken against it by the Performing Rights Society. It now has monthly subscriptions and is above board....
I dont know but I have just read an article on the net saying they were illegal,maybe that was old news.

I think Napster are OK now - I think i heard that Kazaa is another illegal site. These sites are quite crafty and its difficult to tell which is ok and which to avoid.

I think Napster are OK now - I think i heard that Kazaa is another illegal site. These sites are quite crafty and its difficult to tell which is ok and which to avoid.
Yep,Ihad no idea that Limewire was illegal til the pc fixer guy came round the house.I felt all flustered when he said I shouldn't have it on the pc.

He said he knows of people who have been fined for using it,really heavily as well.Also dosn't matter if you do/dont know its illegal,ignorance is not an excuse,:eek: He also said he went round an old couples house who had it,he told them about it being illegal andthe women said"but I paid for a subscription",he said, "dosn't make any difference,more fool you".

Needless to say,we no longer have Limewire.I do miss it though.

Latest posts

Back