Whats your favorite Nail Art Item?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupartistjennyb

Reaction score
Tried to do a poll ;)

Just wanted to know what everyones favorite way of creating nail art is? What tool or brush can you not live without?

My favorite is using shapes and handpainting?? :green:

What is yours????? Let me know! :lol:

My Iwata HP-B airbrush (well, all 6 of them!), my Badgers come a close second. Without these I wouldn't be able to offer nail art at all because I'm useless freehand!

I love my spangles nail art pens and glitter stripers and dried flowers. always getting comments on my thumbs as i wear the flowers on them along with boogie nights acrylic

my masks - couldn't manage to airbrush my own nails without them! My nails are my advertisement - sometimes very loud and ott but they get noticed!

my little pots of paint and myfilbert brush, can do all sorts of shapes with this and is a really versatile brush and a bargain at £2.40 from the local art shop.

my fine detailer brush.

cocktail sticks

my airbrush,
and my dotting/striper pens....with 4 neices everytime they see me i have to do flowers on their nails for them, and i am pants at freehand

my favourite tools are my acrylic paint and dotting tool and new v.tech art striping brushes:idea:

I couldn't live without my airbrush.

I'd have to agree I too love my airbrush but can't say that I have six. Only own two this end

got to be my acrylic paints and V-brushes... oooh and rhinestones... and anything sparkly, lol I love it all.
Infact my best item HAS TO BE the sealer as it lifts the colours and changes the whole look of the nail.

it has to be my acrylic paint, and detailing brush, and my glitter top coat

I love using acrylics and also my Special FX Products! :D

My paints and 3d powders :cool:

Latest posts

Back