What's your favourite Christmas movie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VintageCat

Reaction score
I'm sat watching films with my little boy and he wanted a Santa film so I picked out a miracle on 34th street it really makes me feel christmassy so geeks what is your must see Christmas film that really gets you in the mood

Mine is the Nightmare Before Christmas. Love, Love, Love it!

we always watch 'shawshank' which has nothing at all to do with christmas. i think we're just weird

Love the nightmare before Christmas watched it yesterday.my other fav is home alone..........keep the change you filthy animal lol a quote outa the film:lol:

we always watch 'shawshank' which has nothing at all to do with christmas. i think we're just weird

Not weird just different I also watch Winnie the pooh because it was always on at Christmas when I was young so it's a tradition I like to keep

for me I just can;t choose a favourite but I would say my top three are........... Love Actually, The Holiday and the hilarious National Lampoons christmas Vacation!

Santa Claus The Movie! It's a classic and I used to watch it as a kid with my dad :)
Rhiannon x

I have a few but my fave is It's a wonderful life. I also love Scrooge and Christmas vacation.:biggrin:

Ooh I have several. miracle on 34th st, white Christmas, it's a wonderful life and elf. I write my Christmas cards and put the tree up while they're on :)

Deb x

The good old "Home Alone" .No matter how many times I watched it,always makes me laugh.:lol:

muppets christmas carol! it never gets old :biggrin:

On Thanksgiving, I always have to watch Miracle on 34th Street. The original, not the remake!

On Christmas Eve, I have to watch White Christmas.

I also love Christmas Vacation and It's a Wonderful Life.

For a newer movie, I like The Christmas Card. It's so cheezey and with some really bad acting but I do like it. :)

'Scrooged' with Bill Murray always gets me in the spirit. We usually watch it after putting the tree up and have done every year since I was little, never gets old haha :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Just noticed cobweb's avatar it's the coca cola Christmas truck holidays are coming as soon as I see that I know Christmas is coming

Santa Claus the movie! Proper classic Christmas film.we watch it every Christmas eve.Xx

The Wizard of Oz and Brigadoon, love these films at Christmas Time.

Not a Christmas movie but its only ever on at Christmas...POLLYANNA! My other half has learnt i watch it every year and not to interrupt me

Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

THE GRINCH!!! Xxxx

After we've had our Xmas dinner we all sit down and watch ice age, not really an Xmas movie but we all love it :) x

Just noticed cobweb's avatar it's the coca cola Christmas truck holidays are coming as soon as I see that I know Christmas is coming

I'm the same. The coca cola christmas truck came to my local supermarket 2 weeks ago. I was so exited lol.

Latest posts

Back