What's your favourite combination of Shellac and glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violet1

Reaction score
Right I'm going to a party tommorrow night and I need people to notice my nails, I need something a bit unusual so people notice. So I'm thinking shellac (obviously:biggrin:) with maybe a glitter fade, so you can still see the shellac colour. What colours of shellac and glitter do you recommend that go well together? Or do you have any other ideas? A lot of people have commented on my rockstar turquoise nails but I think they are a bit much for some people on hands (not my opinion though!) so I need a good idea. Can't even go to a party without a bit of marketing :wink2:

What are you wearing? You dont want colours to clash. You could do a glitter fade from dark, to lighter to silver eg dark pink, lighter pink then silver at the tips.

ooh I like that idea - post us some pics when youve decided!!

Thank you. Think I will do the pink fading to silver. Should I just use a light colour shellac as you won't see the colour if I totally cover with glitter?

Haven't thought about what to wear yet, but like the sound of the pink glitter, so something to match my nails! :biggrin: thank you

I'd have a go on a tip first. Try it with negligee on 1 and any of the pinks on the other. That way you can decide which method you prefer!

Latest posts

Back