What's your favourite OMG solution scent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
I have had a few samples and I quite like the cherry one but have read other people found it a little overpowering. I wanted the Chocolate one but then read again that some people didn't like it....I dont want to keep getting samples just so see what they smell like lol.

Have just been looking on their website and have seen a strawberry one! Anyone tried this one? :D

Out of all the ones they do what is your favourite??

I have had a few samples and I quite like the cherry one but have read other people found it a little overpowering. I wanted the Chocolate one but then read again that some people didn't like it....I dont want to keep getting samples just so see what they smell like lol.

Have just been looking on their website and have seen a strawberry one! Anyone tried this one? :D

Out of all the ones they do what is your favourite??

I haven't tried the strawberry one but I have smelt it and it is lovely. I like the coconut one the best.

The brand I use at the moment is a coconut scent and I just fancied trying something different.. the strawberry one sounds lush!

Latest posts

Back