What's your favourite top coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Shiny is my number one, but I love Air Dry and Heat Dry (my best pal Bev who owns a salon up the road)... sold 11 Heat Drys in one day to custmers at £11.95 a pop - NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! :!:

I love super shiny!! my clients are always asking what I use

I love my Seche Vite.

Super Shiney gives a nice shine but it's not a quick dryer Rachael was asking for

Super Shiney gives a nice shine but it's not a quick dryer Rachael was asking for

I disagree. I think Super Shiney dries very quickly ... quicker than most but CND Air Dry is even faster if that is what you are looking for and it is also VERY protective.

I am currently using CND's Speedey but received a free sample of Air Dry from the beauty supply store. Well let me tell you...it dries super FAST and I'm seriously thinking of switching.

I can polish my nails at night, put a coat of Air Dry on and no sheet marks in the morning. Now, that's fast! :)

I agree! I *LOVE* Air Dry. Brilliant product! :green:

Usually super shiney for me but after reading this thread, I will get me some air dry - sounds great:idea:.

I disagree. I think Super Shiney dries very quickly ... quicker than most but CND Air Dry is even faster if that is what you are looking for and it is also VERY protective.

Yes Super Shiney does dry quickly on its own, but it's not one of those quick dryers that penetrate all layers of enamel drying them all quickly; like Speedey, Air Dry, Heat Dry and U.V. Dry

Hi,

Can you buy CND products even though you haven't trained with them?:)

Kate x

Hi,

Can you buy CND products even though you haven't trained with them?:)

Kate x

Yes you can buy retail items, just not L&P/Gel....give them a call :)

Latest posts

Back