Whats your pet hate , with being a hairdresser/barber?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never forget one of the girls I used to work with coming and saying can you come and pick the gown up off the floor.....to which I thought was odd and she wad just being a lazy cow.......turns out after a long explanation from the her that the gent she had been doing had been "enjoying" his hair cut a bit much!!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll never forget one of the girls I used to work with coming and saying can you come and pick the gown up off the floor.....to which I thought was odd and she wad just being a lazy cow.......turns out after a long explanation from the her that the gent she had been doing had been "enjoying" his hair cut a bit much!!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg!!!! You have to be joking?!?!?

U hate the oh your doing the back so I will put my head soo low i may as well be lying face down on the floor!

Then u have to lift their head up every 2 mins to get an raven cut.

That or kids who play with the gas lift while your cutting their hair or doing foils. Xoxo

No wish I was joking!!!! Needless to say I threw the gown out!! Nylon sticks together terribly!! Lol x

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's disgusting. I had a bloke in who made me feel so sick I refused to do his hair and passed him over to the others. He would shake his leg like he was having a furious hand shandy and breath and grunt heavily. It made me wanna blow chunks.

That's disgusting. I had a bloke in who made me feel so sick I refused to do his hair and passed him over to the others. He would shake his leg like he was having a furious hand shandy and breath and grunt heavily. It made me wanna blow chunks.

Lmao hand shandy!! I love it.... Never heard it called that before but yes he did that in the gown!!

Omg I'd feel violated!! X

spending 20 minutes persuading a client to by a ghd hair straightener and they go away and buy it £20 cheaper online from a competitor and tell me about it !

spending 20 minutes persuading a client to by a ghd hair straightener and they go away and buy it £20 cheaper online from a competitor and tell me about it !

I had one do that. She was soooo smug too, till they blew up. Sent them back to GHD and they turned out to be ake:lol:

Latest posts

Back