What's your sign? *for Blossey*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey baby, what's your sign?

• Aquarius/Pisces

Votes: 58 17.1%
  • Aries/Taurus

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • Gemini/Cancer

Votes: 62 18.3%
  • Leo/Virgo

Votes: 54 15.9%
  • Libra/Scorpio

Votes: 54 15.9%
  • Sagittarius/Capricorn

Votes: 61 18.0%

• Total voters
I'm Saggi.............especially round the boobs LOL.

I'm very typical of my sun sign and quite often the description often fits people.

I'm an Aquarian. x (No dominant sign yet by the looks - time will tell! An interesting investigation!)

lol well its even stevens at the mo im a sagitarius

I'm a Virgo all the way. Yep things are in their place and everything has a list and everything must be clean and tidy. Have to plan ahead of time typical of virgo's:lol:

I'm a Gemini,but I think I relate more to Taurus! xx

Sagittarius for me and yep very typical of my sign :)

Taurus for me...a tippical MAD COW :twisted: ....that is for real :lol: ...& a Tiger in Chinese calendar...yupp, can honestly say - a veeery dramatic...even tragic match :D :lol:

I'm a cancer typical dont like change have to give my myself a real kick up the arse sometimes lol
I'm a pig in Chinese zodiac that suits me i lovvvve pigs they are so cute:green:

I am a Gemini too!

I am a Sagittarius.

Born in the year of the Pig..........guess what........it's the year of the Golden Pig, very special year for me!

I'm a typical Virgo, Loyal, trustworty, a true friend & helper but am a total perfectionist/control freak at times!!! :)

Im cancer :hug:

Aries Impulsive, firey, doesn't like to be bossed around, loyal to the end and much fun!! :green:

I'm a Gemini :) xxx

im ARIES!!! not many of us so far lol :cry: xxx

I'm a sagittarius! :green:

I'm a gemini!!!

Im sagittarius,and typical of the sighn,love to travel and always the first to arrive at a party and the last one to leave...LOL

I suppose the downside if there is one that im very hot tempered and fiery:eek:

Pisces.... that's me through and through:|

Latest posts

Back