When are you putting up Xmas tree?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydia c

Reaction score
I know it may seem too early to ask this but when are you all putting up your trees ? My 8 year old is going on and on about putting it up tonight I have said to her if THREE people on here have put theirs up we can !!
If not then she will have to wait please help us lol x

Mine will go up the first weekend of December...doesn't seem right in November lol

Thank you !!! I said that to her if feel like a bit of a prat lol
One vote to me lol x

I've just had my birthday, then my daughters on Friday so happy birthday banners up, so maybe next week but putting one up at my oh on sunday! I think you should put it up :Dxxx

Do you Lila ? My daughter has just claimed you as her best friend lol x

Me too for first weekend in December

The blasted thing takes me so long to put up i am going to get maximum benefit from it Lol

x

I'll start my Christmas decorating, this weekend but the tree won't go up for a few weeks.

Yeh I was planning 1st week December too x

Ah bless her, I just think for kids it's so exiting, and they grow up quick, maybe say at the weekend xx

I used to be so regimental and put mine up 12 days before Xmas and take it down 12 days after....but I've mellowed a bit in my old age lol and now do it as soon as I can.....the lights in the garden are up although OH says not allowed to put them on yet as too early but he's worse than the grinch so I just ignore him lol....Christmas is so exciting wish my kids were still little....so I say make her day and put them up it's only a couple of days till Dec .....mine are going up at the weekend 🌲

Mine is up :D but that's because we had some stuff to go up the loft and thought may as well get it down in one go. But otherwise it's usually the first week of December xx

Mine are going up this Sunday - you have to make the most of them as it takes so long!

Sunday :D me and my 5 year old have just spent 2 hours clearing out all her toys to make room for her new toys from Santa and to make room for the Christmas tree, as I rearranged my lounge this year and had no space for the tree :O

We are doing it 6th December =) x

I get festive in December. I put baubles and tinsel up around everything! Last year i went to ikea and got the battery operated lights and decided to put in vases and decorative glass!

My neighbours had their light and decorations up 3 weeks ago, literally after halloween! Im spotting the occassional house with lights! I think November is always to early!

On another note, I lurve wearing my xmas jumper does anyone else buy one? Mine has "merry christmas ya flithy animal!" he he he! xoxo

Sunday - I normally work weekends but it's the first anniversary of losing my Granda so I have the day off with my man so we're going to Christmassify the house and try to concentrate on the happy memories :)

It's tradition to put ours up on the first Sunday of December with my mum. My partner hates the whole thing so he stays out of the way 🎄

Mine will be going up on the first! Going to buy one on Friday then get to it all after work on Monday! Love Christmas and that will be the day my Christmas c.d will be in my car and all my prezzies will be starting to be wrapped! I think put it up when ever you want! Xxx

Im going to put mine up dec 7th and have a xmas dinner & bucks fizz to get into the xmas spirit and because my mum is visiting for a few days from abroad & wont see her until nye. :D:D:D

My shop one will be going up after we close on Sunday, ready for Monday as it'll be 1st December!
I always make sure my shop decorations are up ready for 1st December.
I'd put yours up this weekend. Christmas is magical when it comes to kiss and maybe her school friends have theirs up and she's feeling left out? You never know!

Latest posts

Back