When it comes to your nail business, where is your mindset?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely growth for mean d I'd say I'm definitely pushing myself out of my comfort zone at the moment!!! I've played it safe all my life, watched others set up business and grow their businesses , yes it was hard for them but they did and NOW most have successful businesses that they have expanded over the years and are now enjoying the reward....where as for me one I was scared and two my personal circumstances wouldn't allow me to achieve my dreams....

Now I have moved into my salon, it's only been two months since opening but already I am planning the expansion, taking on another room, thinking about staff and eventually to open a training academy which I already have interested students in......all at the same time I'm loving the prospects but am out of my comfort zone....but I wish I'd done it all years ago and wouldn't change any of it!!! I am now In a Place where my children are older and don't need me as much, I'm more settled in my family life, where I live there isn't another salon for half an hour in any direction at least, there isn't any decent training for at least an hour drive but best of all it feels right and I can give more to my business...this is my year, this is the start of great things for me and my family.

If you believe you have what people need then I'd say go for it, believe in what you know and what you want!!if you want it enough you will achieve great things x

Growth! Goals! Planning, constantly planning :)
5 year plans are broken into yearly plans, into monthly plans, right down to weeks! I write all my plans and goals on paper and I visualize, and revisit on the weekly basis in order to achieve all my goals. I sell myself to my clients and to my potential investors, I make them into believers. I am not afraid to take risks and it pays off big time :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

So true!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 98

Latest posts

Back