When to compensate or refund clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissfulbeauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I perform lash lifts and tints on clients (aftercare is not getting them wet for 24/hours) I have had very good luck with this! In the past 2 years of offering this service, I have had a few people that the lift didn’t take on or that called the next day and said that it didn’t take. Some of which I have seen many times for the same treatment and use the same products/steps on them.

Yesterday I had a client for a lash lift and tint who has been in 2 times before. She said that her lift and tint didn’t last. She messaged today and told me her eyes were tearing last night (which is why the curl didn’t last) but not sure why the tint wouldn’t have? Anyways- she is coming in for a consultation next week so I can take a look at them. Would you refund or perform the same thing for free? What if it happens again?? I can’t be using products and losing money- but I also want to make sure I do what I can to make this client happy!

Thanks!

It’s too early to repeat the lift procedure, you could end up with frizzies [emoji33]

If she admits to watery eyes, I don’t see why that’s your fault unless you got lotions in her eyes. I wouldn’t refund but would give a discount off next one as a gesture of goodwill.

Would you walk me through exactly what you do, including timings? Will help figure out the cause

Latest posts

Back