When to tan- wedding!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffy

Reaction score
I'm getting married in 9 weeks!! Eeekkk!!

I don't do spray tans but was hoping to get a little colour for my big day...
Any ideas/advice on the best time to get it done
X

I'd say 2 days before. I find tans always look best after the 2nd bath/shower. make sure you get a trail run before though to see if you like it & ask the person what solution they use as some can be quite orangey! & that wouldnt be good on your big day. x

I'd say 2 days before. I find tans always look best after the 2nd bath/shower. make sure you get a trail run before though to see if you like it & ask the person what solution they use as some can be quite orangey! & that wouldnt be good on your big day. x

I agree for 2 days before! If you are having a hen do could you trial it for that?? You might find that you actually want it lighter/darker than you originally think so having a trial is a way of making sure you don't have any disasters just before the day!

Congratulations!x

Thankyou for your advice

With sprays do I need to do prep (exfoliate, moisturise) then just go for tan?? And when would I do my waxing? Before or after????

Thankyou for your advice

With sprays do I need to do prep (exfoliate, moisturise) then just go for tan?? And when would I do my waxing? Before or after????

Yes you do need to prep the night before, but whoever you book with should give you all this info. Waxing is best done 24 hours before your tan as it can also remove some of the dryer/dead surface skin and fade the tan.

I would definitely get a trial before the big day to check the solution used suits your skin tone. It will also give you a chance to see how long it's on before it's at the right shade for you, usually day 2 or 3. Once you know this, you'll know if it's best to have the tan for your big day 2 or 3 days in advance.

Congratulations for the big day x

Latest posts

Back