Where can I buy Minx???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyb

Reaction score
I've seen people selling the minx nail armour on ebay, but it seems very expensive. Not the full kit but just the nail armour is around £15. I know Ellisons stock minx & i'm also aware Sweet Squared stock it (but i can't get access yet to their site).

Is there anywhere else where i can but just the feet & hand nail armour from? I'm just wanting to play around with application & have a bit of fun with friends & familys nails too, so i'm not wanting to buy the full works until i know how good it really is.

If anyone can let me know where else sells the nail armour that'd be truly fab!!!

Rebecca x :green:

The only place you can get Minx from for the 'professional price' is Sweet Squared and their sub-distributors.

Your profile says that you're a beauty student so I'm unsure that you'll be able to get Minx without a manicure/enhancement certificate.

The best thing to do is ring S2 on Monday morning to ask them: 0845 210 6060

hth's

Thanks Sandi,

that was my concern as i'm not qualified yet - i am currently doing my manicure training at college. But i guess i'll have to call them to see if i can get a membership number to access the shop.

I have just replied to another member about buying from eBay, i'm always a bit dubious about if it's the genuine article. To some degree there are items it's ok to buy from eBay, but with products & electrical goods i will always buy from a reputable company.

Rebecca x

hi guys sorry to jump in, but do you know if there is anywhere in ireland that does them as i too have seen your site sweet squared and filled all the details in, so just waiting to hear back.

but i did a quick seach and i cant find anyone company that supplies them for professionals???

cany any one help me:)

Hi creative acadamy Ireland, stocks minx now, they are in fashion city, ballymount.

HTH

A:)

Thanks Sandi,

that was my concern as i'm not qualified yet - i am currently doing my manicure training at college. But i guess i'll have to call them to see if i can get a membership number to access the shop.

I have just replied to another member about buying from eBay, i'm always a bit dubious about if it's the genuine article. To some degree there are items it's ok to buy from eBay, but with products & electrical goods i will always buy from a reputable company.

Rebecca x

Goodness sakes!!! You're on the doorstep of Sweet Squared ... CALL IN to the shop and have a talk with Kelly who runs it. They are right on the ring road near the Lawnswood rondabout and next to MacDonalds. They would be happy to talk to you.

Latest posts

Back