Where can I buy nailart paint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbn

Reaction score
Hi all,
can someone direct me where to buy different colours paint? Thanks

Art supply stores, big drug stores, anywhere you can by craft items, you can by water based acrylic paints.

:)

Places like the 'works' in retail outlets usually have good buys, don't use their brushes though.

Art supply stores, big drug stores, anywhere you can by craft items, you can by water based acrylic paints.

:)

As Heather does, I buy mine from craft shops, WHSmiths etc.

Teri x:hug:

I have roughly around 30 paints and all from craft stores

Have you tried the Nubar nail art pens. They are a pen at one end and a striper brush on another. They are a laquer (polish) super easy to use. Plus really easy for small differant color frenches. Go to bynubar.com. And be sure to resister, the price is way better

I'm fairly new to this nail art malarky but am thoroughly addicted, i went to tesco home and got a pack of 18 pots of water based acrylic for £3.48, love a bargain! xx

I bought some Sina acrylic nail art paints from Salonserve, then others I got from Craft shops etc etc. Get acrylic though as if you paint on with normal enamel it takes much longer to dry!

we have a shop in south wales called the range it is one of those shops that sell everything and they sell the all purpose acrylic craft paint its brand is ANITAS they are 59 ml bottles and come in hundreds of colours even metalic shades . :) we all bought these when i was at college doing nail art they only cost about 70p each hope this helps lisa:)

Are these OK for use with a spray ?

Thanks you all, I finally know where i can get them.

Latest posts

Back