where can I buy sachets of afterwax gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stampy

Reaction score
Hi, I like to give my waxing clients a complimentary sachet of afterwax gel after their treatment and am wondering if anyone knows of a company that does them?

Ideally it should be one product that can be used on either facial areas and body. Something like pure aloe vera in a sachet or tiny tube would be perfect.

Any ideas? x

Perhaps The Wax Queen or Axiom know the answer to your question ... i've only ever seen afterwax gel/lotions in bottles.

I use Australian Bodycare for waxing and they provide the hand and body lotion (which is used as an afterwax lotion) in sachets.

Its also a great way of retailing it to clients as they will usually then buy the full size product at their next appointment.

Brilliant, thanks for that. I will see if I can get hold of some. Yes, I use it as a 'teaser' really to pre-empt a sale. Doesn't always work but it's worth a try! x

Hi
I use the Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Body Lotion sachets also.

They are a great way of increasing your aftercare service, especially if teamed up with an aftercare leaflet.

If you log in to Australian Bodycare's main website, click on where to buy tab and that will lead you to your area distributor.:)

I'm sure that Sterex do 35ml tubes of Aloe Vera gel, although I have no idea how much they cost!

Latest posts

Back