Where can I do training near Oxford?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard-as-Nailz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new here. I was wondering if anyone knows of any training courses there are available in or around Oxford?

I am going on maternity leave soon but I want to bump up my qualifications a bit and do some small courses such as advanced nail art. I did the nail art course through Sallys last year and I think they do an advanced one?

All the courses I have found on line seem really far away from me!

Thanks!

Preggo Babe said:
Hi everyone,

I am new here. I was wondering if anyone knows of any training courses there are available in or around Oxford?

I am going on maternity leave soon but I want to bump up my qualifications a bit and do some small courses such as advanced nail art. I did the nail art course through Sallys last year and I think they do an advanced one?

All the courses I have found on line seem really far away from me!

Thanks!

Creative Nail Designs have an Oxford Academy but it is NOT actually in Oxford, it is just outside Witney but thats not far from Oxford. The training they give is second to none and I for one have found them brilliant. It is in the grounds of Eynsham Hall. Why not give the academy H/O a ring for details.
0113 275 0433 they can send you an Academy folio and that will give you the details on all the courses they do.HTH

Hi thank you for that, I did see them in the Yellow Pages, I may ring them later today and see! I will hopefully have about 5 weeks off work before the baby so that gives me a bit of time to do some short courses!

Thanks

Preggo Babe said:
Hi thank you for that, I did see them in the Yellow Pages, I may ring them later today and see! I will hopefully have about 5 weeks off work before the baby so that gives me a bit of time to do some short courses!

Thanks

The foundation course with CND is a five day course and it is 3 days running then another day about 2 weeks later, then the fifth day about 3 weeks later. There is one at the Oxford Academy on 21/22/23 Feb than 9/March and 30/March. The next foundation course after that one is on April 4/5/6 20 April and 11 May. They run these about every 2 months. The educator at The Oxford Academy is Amanda Fontanarrosa who is one of the ''Team Creative'' and she is really nice and a great tutor.

If you have already done a basic nail enhancement and nail tech course then you might be able to just do a conversion course with CND as I did.

Oh, those dates don't really co-inside with my due date! (March 10th) Never mind, I will be able to do other courses and maybe even one through them after the babys born.

Does anyone know of any shorter courses such as 1 day (9-5.30 for example)? I am interested in doing an ear piercing course but i only know of one at the moment which is sallys in High Wycombe which is next friday and i cant make that one.

Thanks.

nailsbydesign said:
Creative Nail Designs have an Oxford Academy but it is NOT actually in Oxford, it is just outside Witney but thats not far from Oxford. The training they give is second to none and I for one have found them brilliant. It is in the grounds of Eynsham Hall. Why not give the academy H/O a ring for details.
0113 275 0433 they can send you an Academy folio and that will give you the details on all the courses they do.HTH

Exactly what I was going to say! xx

Latest posts

Back