Where can I get a metal hand wash/hand lotion holder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippadoodle

Reaction score
Can anyone please advise where I can get a metal handwash/hand lotion holder from to keep my creative scensations in. They have them in the ladies at Creative Head office in Leeds and also have seen them in hotels where they keep Molton Brown. You fix them to the wall..Hope im making sense in describing. xx

hi hun

saw them yesterday in Wilkinsons for £4 each, they have lots of different styles

hth

xxxxxxx

Habitat, John Lewis, Debenhams or any good bathroom fitters or DIY store. They do fit onto the wall, most places use them to stop customers nicking the soap and hand cream.

Hope you find a good one.

ok for some reason this is not working so I will pm you.

ok for some reason this is not working so I will pm you.

You got it, I typed in like you said hotel products and thats exactly what I want. Wall dispenser bracket...thanks so much xxx:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya Karen x

Don't know if this is what your looking for, but i got a lovely holder that came with a bottle of hand and body wash and a bottle of hand and body lotion from New Look for £5....now not only are the wash/lotion really nice...but the holder is fab, and just the right size for 2 scentsations bottles...its silver and i am sure it could be fixed to a wall.

xx

Do the ones at HO have the logo on ?

Maybe give them a call to see if they sell them.

I personally don't decant anything,i know it doesn't really mean anything but the nss do it often.

I also find it easier to retail as it has the benefits and ingredients on the back the client can just pick it up and have a look,if that makes sense,hth's x

Do the ones at HO have the logo on ?

Maybe give them a call to see if they sell them.

I personally don't decant anything,i know it doesn't really mean anything but the nss do it often.

I also find it easier to retail as it has the benefits and ingredients on the back the client can just pick it up and have a look,if that makes sense,hth's x

Hi Becki

You dont decant, the creative handwash container is on show as you just slip the handwash into the holder...im not describing this very well am I.. never was any good at sherrards...its a double holder and you put your handlotion and handwash inside. I want to put them in the salon so that I can start to retail them. Daddywishfish gave me the link I will try and post it so you can see what I mean. xx:hug:

Lol,i get you now,silly me !

Give them a call hun i'm sure they will be able to help you out :hug: x

Try Scotish Fine Soaps, they do all sorts for hotels. When I was in one once igot a mini file and cuticle stick, I emailed them and the sent me a price list. They have all kinds of things for hotels including hand wash holders etc. I bought a pack of the files which I give to clients.
It's worth checking out:green:
Sorry it's Montegue Lloyd (part of scottish fine soaps)

I manufacture wall brackets for a lot of the major soap and shampoo suppliers.

STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCTS

Please contact me if you would like to purchase any

Andy

Hey guys, did anyone have any luck finding a holder for the creative lotion and wash? Want to have them in my house guest washrooms.

Hey !
Thanks for the reply i can't seem to find them - can you tell me what they are called? Cheers xx

Latest posts

Back