Where did you get logo's etc designed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking of going mobile in a few months time when i am a bit more confident in using Brisa (as i only just completed my conversion) and once i've had a refresher course in L&P.

I would have to think of a name first but i was just wondering where did you have your logos designed or did most of you design them yourselves? If you got someone to design it for you, did you have to come up with 'draft' ideas or did they think of something for you?

Thanks very much
xx

Hiya,
Try carl at www.verveprint.co.uk, he's done loads for people on here...including mine...we kind of worked together to come up with ideas...he's very good and does everything online...and very reasonably priced too..hth.
Take care,
Sarah x

Carl did mine too,
i had already had a play at making one but Carl made it look ten times better for me,
mine is in my album on my profile.

Carl did mine too,
i had already had a play at making one but Carl made it look ten times better for me,
mine is in my album on my profile.

Mine too!

Hi,

I've previously worked for a design company and i'm able to do you a design if you like i've made a lot of my own in the past if you pm me your email i shall send you some.

You can give me as little or as much information/ideas as you like..

I use Carl too.
So far he has done me 2 logos, one for my training one for my therapies, a certificate for my accredited courses, a prospectus and headed letterhead.
I built the range up slowly so have paid for each one at a time and he is very approachable, very friendly.
Also you can download what he does onto vistaprint.

Thank you for all your replies.
Thats very helpful
x

Latest posts

Back