Where do I get glitter gels from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaytee88

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

I have recently completed a course on gel extensions and have been working with just pink and clear gel then using a polish... Now I want to venture out a bit and get some glitter gels but just don't have a clue where to get them from? Can anyone recommend a good place?

Thanks xxxxx

Afternoon all,

I have recently completed a course on gel extensions and have been working with just pink and clear gel then using a polish... Now I want to venture out a bit and get some glitter gels but just don't have a clue where to get them from? Can anyone recommend a good place?

Thanks xxxxx

In my opinion i LOVE calgel colours and bio but calgel have a much variety when it comes to gel colours/glitters and it is a well known name :)

but you could make your own by mixing normal glitters into clear gel thats what i do i dip my clear with a pot of glitter :)

HTH x

Brilliant, thanks. I'm new to this so just using capital and Sally's at the moment but they are very limited.

So do you literally dip you brush in the gel then the glitter pot ?

Xx

Brilliant, thanks. I'm new to this so just using capital and Sally's at the moment but they are very limited.

So do you literally dip you brush in the gel then the glitter pot ?

Xx

May i ask what brand are your qualified for??

Yes course... Edge x

To be honest though I'm just using Sally's own brand at the moment as my local capital never has the pink edge gel in stock and I'd be lucky to get clear as well x

To be honest though I'm just using Sally's own brand at the moment as my local capital never has the pink edge gel in stock and I'd be lucky to get clear as well x

Ok, If you are qualified for Edge, and you would want to use another brand you would need to do a conversion course.

But yes i think you can just dip your clear that is on the brush straight into the pot of glitter if you just want to stick to Edge just now :)

And you should NOT mix brands, by using sally's gel when your are using the Edge primer, prep etc

I mix glitter and clear gel together on a piece of foil. The glitter gets everywhere so make sure you use a separate brush/pot of gel for glitters and try not to get the glitter in the gel pot! I did this mistake and kept finding bits of pink glitter in my gun metal client and had to keep picking it out!

Calgel pots of glitters are so nice, this is what I use!

Crystal Nails Brilliance glitter gels are fantasic, love all their products.

Afternoon all,

Thanks xxxxx

Light Elegance has beautiful glitter gels in an array of colors.

Latest posts

Back